No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I rekon they will loose tonight anyway , gut feel rekons pies will win .
Yeah I think Pies are better than Port tbh.

Port are the odd one out in the top 5. If it wasn't for 15 in a row against Lions I'd be cheering the Pies on to beat Port lol

Woosha has really destroyed his coaching legacy over the past couple of years

thats what the bombers do. Irrespective of coaching or playing you leave that club with the biggest stink attached to you in the game

thats what the bombers do. Irrespective of coaching or playing you leave that club with the biggest stink attached to you in the game

Interesting, this morning the usually defensive Tim Watson didn't deny there's a bit of disruption happening at their dysfunctional club - both players and others. The players were particularly peeved that Bellchambers didn't get a send off game like Simpson and co did on the weekend.

Interesting, this morning the usually defensive Tim Watson didn't deny there's a bit of disruption happening at their dysfunctional club - both players and others. The players were particularly peeved that Bellchambers didn't get a send off game like Simpson and co did on the weekend.

that’s Truck either:
1. Not reading the room and should have played him or;
2. Truck sending the players a message that he’s in charge and not them

not sure which but doesn’t sound good either way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously haven't learnt anything about what sets a good culture.

It makes sense we like a wide ground while Kardinia Park is almost identical to Adelaide Oval.

However, I think we will murder whoever we play wherever we play.
yeh port are ****ed if we get em. we were infront with our vfl team last time at 3qtr time and flew up on the morning of the game. plus snowtown umps completely reamed us

hopefully they swallow their whistles for finals again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back