No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rule changes and pathetic umpiring has turned me off most games as a neutral... now maybe i wouldn't be going in person, but I certainly don't really watch footy these days bar our games, I was getting frustrated as a neutral, with no skin in the game itself... can't keep watching that s**t tbh

Well I agree.... Same goes with anything, even work, might be a shitty boss, but if your paid well, getting good results and your co-workers are alright, you still enjoy going.

Same shitty boss, ave pay, d!ckhead coworkers and your are looking for a new job...

And that can be at the same job, just different times over your career

The rule changes are a massive part of it, but it's more what the rule changes have done to the look and spirit of the game.
How often do you hear the AFL talk about 'our great game'?
It's starting to resemble nothing like the game of old.
Most games go a decade without a single rule change, we can't go 12 months without two or three - not t mention a dozen different interpretations of a single rule in a season.
Ticketing is a big issue for me, albeit I don't get much of a chance to go.
but I've lost interest in the game and rarely watch it nowadays, let alone contemplate going through the gates.
It's become a woke-fest.

It’s all about what they perceive the “soccer moms” want.
And appeasing the social engineers.

I don't agree. I reckon the AFL wants AFLX, and are annoyed no one else wants that.

The media wants to keep sweet with the AFL and are mostly just shouty bogans. They do what they are told and agree with whatever Gil says.

Don't reckon those soccer moms are real, just imaginary friends of Gil and co.

And they are the ones doing the social engineering, but in a half arsed inconsistent and illogical way.

Summary, I reckon it's a boys club (great title for a book on the AFL) that is sitting in a circle smoking the same weed. And virtually no one outside that club wants anything to do with their stash.

The media up in their ivory towers have no clue what the true footy fan wants.
It’s like the 79% who DIDNT want a twilight grand final and the AFL stating twilight grand final because that’s what the fans want

Pies focusing on their football ......

Roughead is a member of AFL Players for Climate Action, which held its first in-person event in Fitzroy last week after being launched by former North Melbourne defender Jasper Pittard and St Kilda ruckman Tom Campbell last year.

The AFL players’ climate group represents more than 280 players across men’s and women’s competitions, including Essendon skipper Dyson Heppell, Swans midfielder Luke Parker and Melbourne forward Daisy Pearce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s like the 79% who DIDNT want a twilight grand final and the AFL stating twilight grand final because that’s what the fans want
What Whateley wants,Whateley gets.

Very irresponsible by the media this week using their powers,trying to rev the Bombers up.
Didn't it happen leading up to the Dreamtime game in W.A?

What Whateley wants,Whateley gets.

Very irresponsible by the media this week using their powers,trying to rev the Bombers up.
Didn't it happen leading up to the Dreamtime game in W.A?
But of course it’s Australia we the media is objective

i see the little blond swimming drug cheat is back and welcomed into the fold, I wonder if that would have happened she been a Chinese swimmer

Didn't they try to rev up the Eagles to blowing point in the week leading up to our match with them?

Hope we get the same result.

Squeaky bumtime for them,were sitting comfy in their wide berth chairs until Richmond made a statement.

Now a case of swamp arse running rampant in the media.

Didn't they try to rev up the Eagles to blowing point in the week leading up to our match with them?

Hope we get the same result.

Squeaky bumtime for them,were sitting comfy in their wide berth chairs until Richmond made a statement.

Now a case of swamp arse running rampant in the media.
Channel 7 is pumping up a lot of tires

True story, Chocolate Starfish played a gig there. The singer was regaling the crowd with a story about rooting a chick in the snow, someone hit him in the head with a full can of VB and he went ballistic. Absolutely hilarious.
monash in the early 90’s was mint. We had the animal man comp, Churchill pub Monday night, Tuesday night off, Weds - student union night. Saw some great bands there on those nights. Thursday night - the jam club in Morwell, Friday night $1 pots at dirty Ryans and Saturday night - the Royal Exchange/Ryans/Dome.
How the hell I actually completed my degree is still a mystery to me.
Played old man BBall with that bloke, he was a pisser.
Absolute BBall junkie

Used to be a fan of Parker but now I just hope he gets smashed next week by an opponent who calls his BS. Arrogance when his team hasn’t achieved anything
Yeah, that was cringey what he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back