No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

As much as I want that to be true about the Brisbane Lions
I wouldn’t trust Sam Mclure as far as I could throw him

by almighty I’m praying it’s drugs and hooker gangbangs
Journo's standard these days.
Rumor>>>Turns to fictional fact>>>Clicks.

Let's not pretend the umpire plucked a free
Out of his arse which killed any chance
Of aints scoring the winning goal
Again these gimps just love orchestrating a result to suit themselves CFL
Definitely put the whistle away for the Saints in the last 10 mins, but too many mistakes were made by them aswell; they definitely had multiple opportunities to get back infront.

You think we’re frustrated as a supporter group … Lions and Crows are 0-3 and Lions have never won a thing and the Crows rebuild is into its 6th season.

Then Hawks rebuild is into its 4th year and they’re going like busteds.

And Roos have been rebuilding for 7-years …. with 8 x top-10 picks since 2017 - and they’re still miles off it (their midfield looks awesome for the future but other areas of the ground are )

I agree with going to the draft and getting more kids …. but development, culture and coaching is far more important than what number draft pick the kids are taken. If we don’t get that right you can have as many top-10 picks as you like and you’ll go nowhere.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Good post! Puts things into perspective

Essendon mate at the game with his son. He's a die hard, through thick and thin, a good supporter. Just texted him saying I finally accept this is finally the year they pass easily us going up the ladder. Ah the Saints, they've being doing that since....well 1897 🤣😂

Carlton received 7 more free kicks than the Saints/Dons combined.

Let that sink in.
Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That esava ratugolea is a big unit … very impressive athlete

Cracking game early. Both Port and Dees bringing it. Showing how far we currently are off the level required. Ah well, the rebuild starts now. I think Yze hopefully realises/accepts that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back