No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, we barely got any help in our dynasty and we monstered teams anyway, which proves if you're good enough then umpires don't really matter that much.

No help from umpires (in fact a massive hindrance), no help from father/son, no help from academy picks, no ‘Visy money’ type deals, and we rebuilt during GWS and GC formative years. A dynasty without any ‘asterisks’.

Lions had huge salary cap allowances (now gone) and ex-Fitzroy charity.

Scats had father/son gifts (they fixed the bidding system soon after they’d secured 3 of their best ever players… plus Mark Blake who played in a flag).

Hawks had their team in place during a period of GWS and GC coming in so other teams got decimated (Davis, Ward, Ablett, Harbrow… the list goes on) and couldn’t improve their lists via the draft as GC and GWS had all the picks.

And all of the above also before the off-field soft caps.

But but but … Richmond’s flags were in a soft era …. bahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

No help from umpires (in fact a massive hindrance), no help from father/son, no help from academy picks, no ‘Visy money’ type deals, and we rebuilt during GWS and GC formative years. A dynasty without any ‘asterisks’.

Lions had huge salary cap allowances (now gone) and ex-Fitzroy charity.

Scats had father/son gifts (they fixed the bidding system soon after they’d secured 3 of their best ever players… plus Mark Blake who played in a flag).

Hawks had their team in place during a period of GWS and GC coming in so other teams got decimated (Davis, Ward, Ablett, Harbrow… the list goes on) and couldn’t improve their lists via the draft as GC and GWS had all the picks.

And all of the above also before the off-field soft caps.

But but but … Richmond’s flags were in a soft era …. bahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Don’t forget the unprecedented prolific rule changes by SHocking we had to endure too.

2 ridiculous things from the weekend...

1. FIFA/AFL signed off on the Cameron concussion and crickets about Satly's 5 minute umpiring monologue.
Imagine if that was Richmond.
At least try and hide the corruption cheating campaigners.

2. When Banks got concussed...

Balta and English were positioning for the mark and Banks tracking the ball backwards. I very small bump from Balta sees English exaggerate the contact and lunges forward. He takes out Banks legs and he gets knocked out cold.

Farkwit Umpire pays a free kick to English for a block. FMD that ump should be taken out the back and shot.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry when I read opposition boards claiming "gees we are running lean this week", "cupboard is bare at the moment" with 5-7 injuries off the back of a thumping win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Laura is sending the umpiring honchos to the scatters to get Whingers interpretation of the rules so they can implement them, and they are happy about the way the scats handled the concussion

So Laura is sending the umpiring honchos to the scatters to get Whingers interpretation of the rules so they can implement them, and they are happy about the way the scats handled the concussion
We should also complain about the umpires. We might get a special visit by the afl

Well she knows who's really running the show doesn't she. I'm surprised she's worked that out as she's a flipping PEANUT!

are ya havin a lend

The AFL's EGM of Football, Laura Kane, spoke with the Cats over the weekend and said the League's new head of officiating Stephen McBurney and head umpiring coach Michael Jennings drove to Geelong on Monday to meet with Scott in person and discuss his concerns.

She actually said this, FMD:

"We take the opportunity to educate our clubs and in turn be educated."

The AFL's EGM of Football, Laura Kane, spoke with the Cats over the weekend and said the League's new head of officiating Stephen McBurney and head umpiring coach Michael Jennings drove to Geelong on Monday to meet with Scott in person and discuss his concerns.

She actually said this, FMD:

"We take the opportunity to educate our clubs and in turn be educated."
meanwhile the team thats on the bottom of the free kick count every year gets a lubeless baseball bat in the arse

wait till smasha sees this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back