No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think she is dumb at all, in fact I think she's very smart there lays the problem.... in a corrupt organisation you have to watch out for the smart ones they are the usually the most conniving. I smelt a rat with the Sonsie face shoving incident, she wanted 5 and was filthy that Sonsie only got three. even though it was out of her jurisdiction she made it her point to try and overrule everyone.
She gives off micro managing vibes.

Hope never to see this clown wearing our scarf in the team song. Reckon Nank would go all BT fob off, might even do a Mankind manoeuvre on Albo.
mick foley pain GIF by WWE

The AFL's EGM of Football, Laura Kane, spoke with the Cats over the weekend and said the League's new head of officiating Stephen McBurney and head umpiring coach Michael Jennings drove to Geelong on Monday to meet with Scott in person and discuss his concerns.

She actually said this, FMD:

"We take the opportunity to educate our clubs and in turn be educated."
They have us where they want us .....this puppet Laura Kane is a fooking joke

F me Chris Scott is an entitled sook. Someone tell him that Geelong would've won at least 4 more flags if they didn't have such a shit coach.

F me Chris Scott is an entitled sook. Someone tell him that Geelong would've won at least 4 more flags if they didn't have such a s**t coach.
Had a meeting with the umpires lol.

Is Laura gonna make sure the umps go and visit her beloved Pies just before the finals to make sure they'll still get sucked off during the finals. She's next level useless and way way out of her depth. Bookmark it. She won't last. Dumb as dogshit.
Umpires train at Collingwood according to Pendles.

The whole league is a scam.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry when I read opposition boards claiming "gees we are running lean this week", "cupboard is bare at the moment" with 5-7 injuries off the back of a thumping win.
NFI oppos.

Brain taped on with some cellophane.
meanwhile the team thats on the bottom of the free kick count every year gets a lubeless baseball bat in the arse

wait till smasha sees this
I just saw it and this is a headline on the CFL site FFS.

Wheres our headline after the 8 plus years of umpire rorting?

CFL playing favourites yet again.

SFL = Scam Football League.

On The Couch Darcy Moore on lol.

Richmond,we really get the rough end of the stick.

I mean going to Geelong LMAO after being the first club to get 100k members.

THe CFL really treat uis like shit and have been for alot of years compared to their pampered favourites.

We need a Cadbury box of Favourites held by Laura Kane with pics of pie and cats heads on each chocolate.

Last edited:
They have us where they want us .....this puppet Laura Kane is a fooking joke
Why Benny Gale was not appointed CEO of the AFL.
It's so obvious.
Just imagine the board room meeting.
"Richmond would have too much power with Benny in charge"
"I know Benny at Tassie!! That stops him from being AFL CEO and effs over Richmond at the same time!"

The freemasons Corrupt Boy's Club still intact.

Dillon the new Pinocchio under Laura Kane(Gepettos) strings.

Watched AFL360 this evening. God knows why but I did. No mention of the AFL umpires association paying Chris Scott a visit at Geelong today to talk to him about his comments last Friday night. Confirmation AFL360 is just another football propaganda puppet show. Only show you what they want to show you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long until a FIFA/AFL whistleblower comes out? House of cards that place.

Mick Warner's book was a good read but probably just rubbed the surface.
brad scotts getting a mad run with the umps now cos he was inside afl
house

i pity all other 17 current clubs,always have,the only time ever over the past 49 years i felt the slightest tinge of envy bout another outfit was when Sheeds coached those campaigners BTB & only bc it had RFC fingerprints stamped all over it

Last edited:
i pity all other 17 current clubs,always have,the only time ever over the past 49 years i felt the slightest tinge of envy bout another outfit was when Sheeds coached those campaigners BTB & only bc it had RFC fingerprints stamped all over it
Sheedy was a self-serving Essendon scumbag who used Richmond to get a pay rise whenever he felt he needed it!

Now that sadly Maurice Jnr is out what I want to see pre-match at Dreamtime is Lefau joining in with the brotherhood and add a little Haka dance in there in front of the Bombers. Get right in their faces !!!!! I'm gonna enjoy attending the game know matter what.
They’ll bring Stacky back for the night.

Sheedy was a self-serving Essendon scumbag who used Richmond to get a pay rise whenever he felt he needed it!
whatever it takes,imo hed payed his dues tenfold by then,alls i remember is when representing the yella n black gave his heart n soul,you're right, as much as a campaigner he turned out to be the period of his life when he took the field as a tigerman can nevr be questioned,always stood up when it mattered,sadly for him hes had an axe to grind since the day he was told to hang em up, life goes on.

How's Cameron getting a concussion test while still on the playing field FFS and then the CFL tick it off?
Looking at the footage of the Cats doc coming onto the field to Cameron,you see Cameron looking at action only metres away in the same part of the ground going by where Camerons face is focussed on.

That's just farcical from Geelong and the CFL.

Not a good look at all.

To tick that off is due to a boy's club hierarchy.

Did Whateley call this out on AFL360?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back