No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATIONS XII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No bullshit, I have at least half a dozen campaigners attacking me at work every day about the Tiges. It's just too easy swatting them away.
Just imagine the s**t you'll cop if we happen to go back to back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what do they say

Haven’t beaten anyone yet...Carlton, Bris...granted.
But Hawks were the reborn, no rebuild, Clarkson’s done it again... April premiers. Dees...about to take the next step, and Pies of course were the real deal.
Until they played us, and we tiurned them into also rans again.
I shot them down this time...had a gutful.

I don’t agree with zones either. I’d probably just stop watching.

But I could probably get behind 16 on the field and 6 on the bench. But first I’d like to see what it looks like.
I don't understand how someone could be in favour of changing a fundamental part of the game such as the number of players on the field.
Like the majority, I don't want any drastic changes to the way the game is played, but if they do bring something in, then I hope its only something like further reduced interchange, or having starting positions by needing 2-3 forwards to be standing inside their forward 50m before a stoppage is restarted. It doesn't stop where players can go during play, but it would help spread out the congestion.

Coaches aim for stoppages. That’s the congestion causing factor.

Pay free kicks according to the rules. If you take possession you must dispose by handball or kick, if not, free against. If you make no attempt (eg cover up gain a stoppage), free kick for holding the ball.

If your team mate has the ball, why are you jumping on the pack? To gain a stoppage. Free kick against for stacks on.

Any throws, handoffs, dropped in a tackle...BALL! Free kick against.

There you go, game fixed. No congestion here officer.

You’re welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back