Roast Our fitness department - highly offensive/offended

Remove this Banner Ad

The next 4 weeks are where our injuries are going to hurt if we can’t get 3 wins. Will be the difference between top 4 and also ran.
Just can’t help but feel Tex, Sloane and B.Crouch in this week and we win all 4.
Yep. At worst can only afford to drop 1 of the next 4 before the bye to eb any chance for top 2 as we have a few tough games after the bye as well, hopefully as close to a fully fit side by then as possible as well.

If we can hit the bye with 10 and 3 or 9 and 4 at worst, with the injuries we have had then we are going alright and still right in it for top 2.

The next 4 weeks are where our injuries are going to hurt if we can’t get 3 wins. Will be the difference between top 4 and also ran.
Just can’t help but feel Tex, Sloane and B.Crouch in this week and we win all 4.
It is a shame, no doubt. But you got to look at positives when you can. Without the injuries, none of us (coaches or fans) would have any strong confidence the kids can do the job (eg. Gooch, Polhoke, Murphy, Fog) and even guys like CEY would have remained in the outer. From where we're at now, we are thereabouts in the top 4, and if we can slowly get all the regular players back, then we got a damn good chance in the major rounds! And if we do happen to get injuries in the latter half of the year, we are more confident now in picking the kids to play their part for the team.

I think McGovern will hurt most of all.
That’s is my thoughts as a professional thoughts person with a double degree in thoughts.

How did I miss this pearler?

How does one behave like a bit of a dick? Which part? The foreskin? Helmet? I want to know because I won’t be satisfied until I behave like the whole dick.

Or is your post code and you’re hinting John’s profession? Is he a dick doctor?
Laughed so hard I snorted. :D

Yes, the issue is you're being criticised 'no matter what' you say, not because you've made specific claims about your own authority and you've repeatedly failed to provide even the merest of evidence to support it.

Which wouldnt be such a big deal, if you werent basing the entirety of your postings credibility on that purported authority.

Here's a hint: this is the internet, no-one owes you anything.

If you want people to consider your posts 'worthy' that's on you to make it happen. Most people with credibility do this by quality posts with well constructed arguments.

You've chosen another path, which is to pull in your rl 'qualifications' to try and shortcut actually having to justify yourself. In order for this to have ANY chance of working and people just taking your word for something, you have to back up those qualifications. Because the thing is, people sometimes lie on the internet.

So in summary: If your argument is going to rest on an appeal to authority, back it up with proof. If you aren't willing to back it up, then you're either going to have to actually provide a quality argument or just learn to live with people thinking you're wrong.

I also don't see what the big deal is about providing information to back up your claim. For example I work in ICT, specifically database development and administration. I'm also currently studying for my masters degree in Data Science. See how painless that was? Now with that information if I provide someone advice on their computer, they are probably more likely to listen to me without me having to go into the nitty gritty of explaining the why behind my advice.
Are we supposed to believe that without proof? Prove to us that that is your REAL profession. Are we to believe you are what you say you are because you say it? Until you fix the problems I'm having with this stupid computer, I personally will not believe you are what you claim to be!:D:p
I can pm you my address if you're willing, so you can prove your qualifications. (Free of charge. Naturally.):eek::D

Are we supposed to believe that without proof? Prove to us that that is your REAL profession. Are we to believe you are what you say you are because you say it? Until you fix the problems I'm having with this stupid computer, I personally will not believe you are what you claim to be!:D:p
I can pm you my address if you're willing, so you can prove your qualifications. (Free of charge. Naturally.):eek::D

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

I’ve watched Scrubs and a few episodes of House before. And Gray’s Anatomy was on at the Dr’s once when I was there. Can I participate in this thread too now?

(I actually work in insurance, specifically Caravan claims in case I get asked)
What's a good caravan to get for a family of 6?

Here's a hint: this is the internet, no-one owes you anything.

If you want people to consider your posts 'worthy' that's on you to make it happen. Most people with credibility do this by quality posts with well constructed arguments.

You've chosen another path, which is to pull in your rl 'qualifications' to try and shortcut actually having to justify yourself. In order for this to have ANY chance of working and people just taking your word for something, you have to back up those qualifications. Because the thing is, people sometimes lie on the internet.

So in summary: If your argument is going to rest on an appeal to authority, back it up with proof. If you aren't willing to back it up, then you're either going to have to actually provide a quality argument or just learn to live with people thinking you're wrong.

I also don't see what the big deal is about providing information to back up your claim. For example I work in ICT, specifically database development and administration. I'm also currently studying for my masters degree in Data Science. See how painless that was? Now with that information if I provide someone advice on their computer, they are probably more likely to listen to me without me having to go into the nitty gritty of explaining the why behind my advice.
Are you doing the UniSA data science Masters?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's a good caravan to get for a family of 6?
e1084a66fcd0b204c6ed7599be4709515318835c7c0cc4fd2945812f83234c36-300x225.jpg

As Vader pointed out in another thread:

Tex is now doing activities like boxing to get fit. The fact that it's taken until now says a lot about our fitness staff.

Beleive a few have miss interpreted Tex's comment.
He is doing Swimming and Boxing while still in rehab,
Boxing is and has been part of the Crow fitness regime for a lot of years. They just step it up when they have movement related injuries.
I read it as he doing more swimming and boxing to increase his fitness level.

Beleive a few have miss interpreted Tex's comment.
He is doing Swimming and Boxing while still in rehab,
Boxing is and has been part of the Crow fitness regime for a lot of years. They just step it up when they have movement related injuries.
I read it as he doing more swimming and boxing to increase his fitness level.
They were upfront in that he needs to up his conditioning for the missing chunk of preseason. As long as he gets right, and plays better in the last half of this year, then it should be good viewing!

So Sloane's injury has been extended by 4 weeks. The AFC deserves all the bad press coming it's way. And in a premiership window - incompetent ****s.
Um... they had a TBC the last week or so. How is that extending it by 4 weeks? They’ve actually GOT a date now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back