• Hardwick

• Schofield

• Buckley

• Montgomery

• Other

• Carr

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine being Kane Cornes and sucking the teet of Ken Hinkley rather than endorsing your premiership brother Adam Kingsley. hecken whimp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would not give Choco the full time job but I reckon he’d be good fun as an interim coach if we sack Ken mid year.
I'd be happy with Donald Duck at this point - his press conferences couldn't make less sense than Hinkley's.

Having Choco back working in the same role with someone like Carr or Schofield would be high risk high reward, he's got a real track record doing what he does now and I'd imagine would instill some much needed old school Port Adelaide back into the club.

But considering how crazy things supposedly got towards the end last time with him it'd be living dangerously.

Am certain players like JHF, Butters, Georgiades would benefit hugely though.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Having Choco back working in the same role with someone like Carr or Schofield would be high risk high reward, he's got a real track record doing what he does now and I'd imagine would instill some much needed old school Port Adelaide back into the club.

But considering how crazy things supposedly got towards the end last time with him it'd be living dangerously.

Am certain players like JHF, Butters, Georgiades would benefit hugely though.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Eh I'm sure he's mellowed out now. There has been no issues with him working with any of the GWS, Melb, Richmond clubs. So I wouldn't expect anything to happen if he does a return

I've never previously been a fan of bringing Choco back in any capacity but honestly we've lost our way as a football club so badly that I'm now in favour of it. This vanilla franchise we've been turned into will never win a premiership ever in any of our lifetimes. A major paradigm shift is needed and it is needed quickly.

Back