Over exposed AFL identities

Remove this Banner Ad

Jimmy bartel.
I am biased, but Jimmy is understated and when he speaks he makes sense. He has a brilliant football brain and sees the game as good if not better than anyone. On the other hand, Lingy….

Tim Watson, Danny Frawley, Tony Shaw and Luke Darcy.
I challenge anyone to name a more useless quartet.

Bruce, BT, Ling and....I hate to say it, but he’s starting to annoy me with all his histrionics, Huddo.

When will commentators learn that they are not responsible for making the game sound exciting? Just call it as they see it.

Actually, got to add Roos too. The everywhere man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd rather hear from a dud player who knows how to talk and communicate ideas to an audience than some ex champion who couldn't think their way out of a paper bag.

Jobe Watson is a good example. Good player, but s**t on TV. Daisy Pearce is the AFLW equivalent.

James Brayshaw. Has to ramp up the blokey bloke nonsense while calling games. Apparently more viewers like that sort of stuff over a fading Bruce McAvaney.

Whoooaaaa Ho Ho Brian, did you see that brizzle tickler he gave him ?.

THE BRIZLE TICKLER BRIZER !!!. THE BRIZLE TICKLER !!!

There is money to be made being an “expert”

Gary Lyon ...wife cheater, slow full forward, never won a flag, never coached and yet he’s an expert

Yet he’s the big hitter

And these muppets like John ralph and Tom Morris, they make out that they are some superstar

I’m actually finding the media saturation over the top

I’m watching one footy show this year only the front bar for laughs ..no tipping, no SuperCoach no fox footy shows. Over that constant dissection.

If you win your lauded if you lose your club should sack the coach .....every weekend someone has to lose. Yeah nah ...true dat

They want you to eat sh*t ...breath footy ...but to be honest it’s over the top and the so called experts are only experts because they can’t play anymore

Mike Sheehan what a flog ..and a face I want to head butt lol 😆...I’m not a violent person lol but listening to him talk at the player is stupid ...ask the question then shut the hell up
Have to agree with most of that apart from Lyon and Sheehan.

Lyon was an absolute gun in his prime. Capable of kicking a match winning bag or destroying your centre half forward. Robbed by injury.

Sheehan helped keep football on the back and front pages of the paper for a very long time. He's definitely had a positive influence on our game. That cancels out his annoying personality at times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back