Over exposed AFL identities

Remove this Banner Ad

He has a degree in media & played footy in the WAFL, how does he not 'belong'?

I never said he didn’t ‘belong’. I’m responding to the thread title of him being over exposed. And 24 games for West Perth in 5 years, :thumbsu:

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ok, you don’t like him I get it. For what it’s worth I think he was a very good player. (Just checked Wikipedia.. two b&f’s, three AA’s, Melbourne’s longest serving captain. You set a high bar!)

On a seperate point, do you really still thinking that good player = good commentator? It’s this kind of thinking that’s left us having to endure the likes of Ling, Jonathon Brown, Bartel and Ricciutto.
Bartel's analysis is some of the best in the game. One of the only special comments person worth listening to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have more choice now when it comes to media.

Some great podcasts out there.

Footyology with Rohan Connollly and Mark Fine is great value, some good footy talk with a bit of humour thrown in.

Junktime with Adam Rozenbachs and Michael Chamberlin is also great value, some good humour talk with a bit of footy thrown in.

Support the independent media, don't just subject yourself to mainstream media.

assange8582-xxlarge.jpg
Footyology is great. Mark fine fat shaming Rohan is the kind of interaction you don't often hear these days. They both love their footy, are very knowledgeable, and put up 2 solid hours a week. Well worth it.

Garry Lyon was a pretty good footballer. Seems to be a terrible bloke though. How he walzed back into the media after rooting his good mates wife and just being an all round campaigner is an indictment on the shitful boys club the Melbourne football media is.
The Wayne Carey story is worse. It's fairly ordinary that he receives the good bloke treatment and makes an absolute fortune.

Fvcken Basil. Can’t get away from the spud. Infects everything he’s on. First the footy, then Weekend Sunrise now the Election Debate. Stop sticking your big nose in where it doesn’t belong.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Basil on the election was a bit of a surprise. I was hoping he'd fire a few handpass/ground ball combos at William and Scott, but it was not to be. Instead he just talked his usual shite.

Tim Watson.. good at the news but boy oh boy special comments are dreadful. How can he be so bad? Try anyone channel 7!

I like pavlich as a player but on tally yikes

And let's not forget gill! The guy is the type to pee on your seat and not clean it up

like to see you split with your wife or GF only to have your best mate latch on to her.

Billy behind closed doors is a total different person ask the pubs around hawthorn.
And that line best mate is so old fashioned. How about in a small town are you not meant to date bazs sister because you played footy together ...

Every journalist who gets a woody when they see their face on tv. Barrett, Hutchy, Browne, Caro, Robbo, Ralph and especially that w***er Sam Mclure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back