Banter Part 2 Opposition welcome. Puppy Dog Play Time #486

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you guys are looking for goals again. They've gone missing in the last few weeks. Back to the old hard scraping measly scores?
Is it purely coincidental that the low scoring coincided with 3 games in the wet? Or did that not factor into your research?

How many more rounds before Fyfe overtakes Pendlebury as the highest rated AFL player? Should be there well before the end of the season. Nice of Pendles to keep the title warm in the short interval between G Ablett and N Fyfe being the best player in the competition.
How long till the Sun becomes a white dwarf?

How many more rounds before Fyfe overtakes Pendlebury as the highest rated AFL player? Should be there well before the end of the season. Nice of Pendles to keep the title warm in the short interval between G Ablett and N Fyfe being the best player in the competition.
Fyfe is a gun and should win the brownlow unless he gets robbed like Swanny in 2010, but he still needs to perform in a Grand Final.
Pendles had a Premiership medal and a norm smith before he was 23.. Fyfe is turning 24 and hasn't got anything.. Yet

Is it purely coincidental that the low scoring coincided with 3 games in the wet? Or did that not factor into your research?

You are correct. I extensively researched that post, before posting, but did not investigate the weather conditions.

(It is a banter thread:oops:)

You are correct. I extensively researched that post, before posting, but did not investigate the weather conditions.

Obviously struck a nerve though

Don't go to dentists.

Then who is this traitor to the cause?

731703-b9121066-badc-11e3-9580-78f49dffd642.jpg

So you have no teeth and you're all liars. Quite the supporter base. ;)

They your dentists mate? I wouldn't go to 'em.. Look like a bunch of Freeo kids trying on some culture.

Episode 13- The One Where Dane Goes To Perth on the Big Plane

Bucks and Balmy pull up in the Magpie Statesman, both clearly tense.
Bucks- "Listen Neil you've got to break your cherry some time."
Balmy- "Yeah I know but despite being the pre-eminent tough man of my day this gives me the fear"
Bucks- "He's alright once he's on board."
From inside they can hear Swanny singing, "You put your right foot in, you put your right out, you put your right foot in"......
Bucks- "Come on". They walk up to the door, Swanny is still singing, "You put your left foot in, you put your left foot out, you put your left foot in."
Balmy- (laughs nervously) "Once more unto breach".
Bucks- (blinks a number of times). Inside Swanny's shrill alto soprano is still coming through the security grills, "And that's how you bash some cu........" Doorbell rings. Swanny opens the door, starkers except for a black and white crocheted thong.
Swanny- "What are youse guys doin' here?"
Bucks- "We're playing on Thursday this week mate"
Swanny- But I fought we was off this week cos the last fing youse said to me was bye, bye Swanny."
Balmy- "Sorry mate just a misunderstanding"
Swanny- "Anyway today's Tuesdee innit, wot we goin' so early for? Only takes 10 minutes in the Maloo." Runs off into the lounge-room making engine noises.
Balmy- "Dane we're playing in Perth this week"
Swanny- (blinks hard a number of times)
Balmy- "Western Australia?"
Swanny- (blinks even harder),
Balmy- "Out of Melbourne mate"
Swanny- "Maloo?"
Balmy- "You have to leave the Maloo at home mate, we're going by plane"
Swanny- "Nofarkenway campaigners, where's the shotty". Slams the door, a high pitched keening splitting the dawn.
Bucks- "I'll get the traquilizer darts"

TBC

Thought my response was banter. I could have said we didn't score much because it was raining you bloody imbecile.

Thought my response was banter. I could have said we didn't score much because it was raining you bloody imbecile.
Good choice to go with what you did then, (I failed to detect humour too).

Balmy- "Yeah I know but despite being the pre-eminent tough man of my day this gives me the fear"
From inside they can hear Swanny singing, "You put your right foot in, you put your right out, you put your right foot in"......
Bucks- "Come on". They walk up to the door, Swanny is still singing, "You put your left foot in, you put your left foot out, you put your left foot in."
Bucks- (blinks a number of times). Inside Swanny's shrill alto soprano is still coming through the security grills, "And that's how you bash some cu........" Doorbell rings. Swanny opens the door, starkers except for a black and white crocheted thong.
Swanny- But I fought we was off this week cos the last fing youse said to me was bye, bye Swanny."
Swanny- "Anyway today's Tuesdee innit, wot we goin' so early for? Only takes 10 minutes in the Maloo." Runs off into the lounge-room making engine noises.
Swanny- "Maloo?"
Swanny- "Nofarkenway campaigners, where's the shotty". Slams the door, a high pitched keening splitting the dawn.

TBC

TL;DR

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long till the Sun becomes a white dwarf?
I think Ablett's going to play this week but I don't see the relevance to Freo & Collingwood...

It is not even remotely coincidental that it coincided with a lack of goals being kicked though....

Swanny- "Maloo?"

TBC

Looking forward to return trip home...

It is not even remotely coincidental that it coincided with a lack of goals being kicked though....
So you think there is no coincidence that 3 games that were played in the rain also happened to be low scoring? I'm hoping you don't hold down a government position in the treasury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back