Banter Part 2 Opposition welcome. Puppy Dog Play Time #486

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the name of that goat that you took with pick one in 1999?

Went before Pavlich, Hasleby, McPharlin, Joel Corey, Jonathon Brown, Paul Chapman and Darren Glass from memory.

Do you cry yourself to sleep knowing that Josh Fraser has played in the same amount of Grand Finals as McPharlin, Haselby and Pavlich combined?

Went before Pavlich, Hasleby, McPharlin, Joel Corey, Jonathon Brown, Paul Chapman and Darren Glass from memory.

Do you cry yourself to sleep knowing that Josh Fraser has played in the same amount of Grand Finals as McPharlin, Haselby and Pavlich combined?
And kicked mores goals in them.
And been named in his side's best in both games.

Fremantle= no premierships, no brownlow medalist, no norm smith medalist, no rising star..... Band wagon "purple haze" supporters. Yep, quality club right there

Didn't that.. Rhys Palmer fella win one?

Then again I'm still not sure whether or not he qualifies.

Hello indeed- both he and Ballantyne will finish without a premiership medallion to their names. Only one will be a 2 time All Australian however.
Leon was actually awarded the medallion but gave it to his mum.

Nope just UTC+8h
Which makes me wonder.
Do Collingwood players need a bus to take them to Tullamarine?
They probably forget where it is during the season.
WE own our own jet I think?

Fremantle= no premierships, no brownlow medalist, no norm smith medalist, no rising star..... Band wagon "purple haze" supporters. Yep, quality club right there

You left off 'the Coleman'.........In 2013 they had to all gather at Federation square as none of them knew their way to the MCG on GF day. Luckily the trams went passed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was the name of the goat you picked with pick 1 in 2001?.. Oh you traded it.

How'd Croad and Taz work out for ya?

We made Medhurst and Clement all Australians......and Brodie Holland a ****ing annoying little ****.:oops:

What's with all the Collingwood supporters being friendly on here?
Feels like trying to hate your mother in law after she's made you a hot chocolate.
Not my business what your mother-in-law does in the morning.....but there may be some kids on here....

No. We don't go to dentists.

Don't go to dentists.

Then who is this traitor to the cause?

731703-b9121066-badc-11e3-9580-78f49dffd642.jpg

So you have no teeth and you're all liars. Quite the supporter base. ;)

Any chance you blokes can give Vic Park a bit of a tidy up. Was out there a few years ago i needed a HAZMAT suit.
One win and you think you're a real club?
I only wished we videoed placing all those wooden spoons in the slab of your new facilities....:D:D:D:D

Good player.....FOAMCL....though....
Fyfe is the new Ling.

How many more rounds before Fyfe overtakes Pendlebury as the highest rated AFL player? Should be there well before the end of the season. Nice of Pendles to keep the title warm in the short interval between G Ablett and N Fyfe being the best player in the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back