Peter Dutton’s racism to the bottom

Remove this Banner Ad

What's even worse is that I had a dream last night that I was having sex with Julie Bishop.

Or should I say nightmare.....

And when caught out lying he plays the traditional modern conservative card, and pretends to be the victim.
https://www.theguardian.com/austral...utton-demands-apology-media-manus-controversy
Peter Dutton has demanded an apology from the media for their reporting on the origins of a violent disturbance on Manus Island two weeks ago and reiterated his claim that the violence was connected with an incident when a five-year-old boy was led into the island’s detention centre.

Dutton said the ABC and Fairfax Media, among others, had relied on the testimony of Papua New Guinean politician Ronny Knight, who Dutton said was a discredited witness because he had been dismissed from parliament over corruption findings.

Journalists had “morphed into advocates” and “lost control of any dispassionate view of this circumstance”, he told Sky News on Monday evening. He also criticised Guardian Australia.

Last Thursday Dutton said the violence, in which shots were fired at and around the immigration detention centre on Manus Island, occurred after local people witnessed asylum seekers leading a five-year-old boy towards the centre, implying they intended to sexually assault him.

But the top police officer on Manus, David Yapu, said the event Dutton referred to had nothing to do with the violence – it had occurred two weeks earlier, the boy was in fact 10 and he had gone to the centre to ask for food. Police were not investigating it in relation to the shooting, which Yapu said was caused by drunk soldiers responding to a dispute over the use of a football field.

Given that he is a Christian, hope that he has a special place in hell reserved just for him, with the children that died due to his policies, looking down from heaven.
I'd like to see that.

Don't do that Maggie, policies=blood on hands will end in an argument you cannot win, rightfully so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't do that Maggie, policies=blood on hands will end in an argument you cannot win, rightfully so.
Don't think I have ever felt so strongly about a politician with Morrison a close second. Both bullshit liars and broken promise of transparency.

I agree however don't blame policy, your going down the Bolt path if you do, it's a s**t argument.
Didn't blame policy. Blame they way they implemented and also refuse to discuss, explain and then lie.
Policy wasn't so bad with few choices that the public would accept.

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...-australian-go-back-to-us-and-deal-with-trump
A Canadian-born Australian citizen who called Peter Dutton’s Brisbane office to voice opposition to treatment of asylum seekers says an electorate officer told him to “go back to the United States then and deal with Trump”.

Doug Stetner, an Australian citizen for 21 years, who represented the national men’s team at the 2015 underwater rugby world cup in Colombia, said the response from the immigration minister’s staffer was both “offensive and comical”.

“Basically, go back to where you come from. I felt like I was talking to Pauline Hanson’s party. It was very disappointing,” Stetner said.
For a monarchist, and Minister of the Crown, he's doesn't mind shaming the women the purports to serves. He's not worthy of his office.

the only people our children will look down on with contempt will be the cowardly politicians who let this once great country go into decline due to being too scared to make brave decesions and pandering to minorities

the only people our children will look down on with contempt will be the cowardly politicians who let this once great country go into decline due to being too scared to make brave decesions and pandering to minorities

That is also a minority view. But the dummy is bein spat cos there's not much pandering going on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back