Peter Dutton’s racism to the bottom

Remove this Banner Ad

Bali, London Tube, Malaysia Air, and Bali again.
In Australia?
Know how many tourist have been killed in Australia or how many Australians have been killed overseas?
Not sure what point you are trying to make.
I seriously don't get all these right wingers/consevatives, always finding something to whinge about.

In Australia?
Know how many tourist have been killed in Australia or how many Australians have been killed overseas?
Not sure what point you are trying to make.
I seriously don't get all these right wingers/consevatives, always finding something to whinge about.

Ivan Milat is in jail but there are plenty more like him out there.

It is strange when two people read the same article and both highlight a different part. Thanks for this:

Those who dine out on fear can now tell their friends at barbecues and dinner parties that at least 66 per cent of people accused of carrying out or planning terrorism in Australia are Muslims from families offered a new life after fleeing Lebanon.

The fact there are more than 180,000 Australians of Lebanese background and only a tiny percentage face charges won’t come into the equation at all.

Dutton has been surprisingly quiet on what should happen to his henchmen and Belgian immigrant Cormann over his defrauding the Taxpayer.
Should just Matthias be deported, or should all immigrants of Belgian decent?
Or all Western Australian Liberals?

Ivan Milat is in jail but there are plenty more like him out there.
People who have Fox just to watch soccer?
I agree.
It's a travesty.
Deport them all.
How is the Needle point going Tonya?

Martin 'Port Arthur Massacre guy' Bryant was white.

OMG. BAN WHITEY.

John 'Granny Killer' Glover was white.

OMG. BAN WHITEY.

Julian 'Hoddle Street massacre guy' Knight was white.

OMG. BAN WHITEY.

Ivan 'backpacker killer' Milat was white.

OMG. BAN WHITEY.

John 'Snowtown Killer' Bunting, Robert 'Snowtown Killer' Wagner, James 'Snowtown Killer' Vlassakis, and Mark 'Snowtown Killer' Haydon were all white.

ZOMG!! BAN WHITEY.

This thing gets ridiculous after a while. There are individuals who become murderers, plain and simple. Born with a lack of empathy, a narcissistic streak and some other deep-seated psychological issues, these tendencies are not bound by race. They are anomalies within our society, who eventually out themselves in the most horrific of ways.

By all means, go after the transgressing individual and those who seek to spread a wider hatred. But to collectively punish an entire ethnic group for the douchebaggery of a subset?

It's a negative and reactive stupidity, that's what it is at best.

think you are a bit off track with the whitey bashing,psyco murdering cowards come in all shapes sizes and colors but people who commit terrorist acts in the name of islam come in only one select group. also peter Dutton (remember him-the guy this forum was originally about?) who everyone critisesed-turns out countries taking in refugees are seeking advice from young Pete.

think you are a bit off track with the whitey bashing,psyco murdering cowards come in all shapes sizes and colors but people who commit terrorist acts in the name of islam come in only one select group. also peter Dutton (remember him-the guy this forum was originally about?) who everyone critisesed-turns out countries taking in refugees are seeking advice from young Pete.

Details, link?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a poster of Peter Dutton on the wall in my games room.

Australian Border Force Commissioner Roman Quaed-vlieg said that his team was working through a Victoria Police list of suspected Apex members “who may be subject to visa cancellation and removal based on criminal or character grounds”.

“We are working closely with Victoria Police … to deal with members of the Apex gang, including cancelling visas for members who engage in gang violence or other criminal activity and removing them from Australia,” Mr Quaed-vlieg said.

And the Immigration Minister, Peter Dutton, said: “Federal authorities will do all they can to assist the Victorian police in countering this violent gang.”
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...a/news-story/7b0c8c27819ef6a1e2d012bcdc3c3307

In Australia?

What difference does it make that a large number of Australians died at the hands of Islamic nutters in Bali rather than mainland Australia?

The constant and nauseating whining about illegal immigrants is coming from where?

What difference does it make that a large number of Australians died at the hands of Islamic nutters in Bali rather than mainland Australia?

The constant and nauseating whining about illegal immigrants is coming from where?
Just like the constant whining about Muslims, right?
Yep I get that, makes me sick!

Why are you so readily equating all Muslims with islamic terrorism?
Not me, posters like you. Spamming almost every thread with it and if other posters try to point out the difference, screams of 'Islam apologist'.
Some people really need to get a life.

I'd understand someone like Ilona Staller (Cicciolina) in her prime but not Dutton!

I had a mate who thought hanson was hot in the flag photo she took years ago

I loled until he told me he was serious....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back