Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

Did Sirianni provide an update on Jordan Davis this week? Haven't caught up with the pressers. Felt like he was immense on the weekend.

He played six snaps, immense probably too far.

They havent said anything, which probably suggests it wasnt a big deal.

He played six snaps, immense probably too far.

They havent said anything, which probably suggests it wasnt a big deal.
Yeah too far but I thought he was the perfect piece back in the line-up, we look so much more safer with him in there

Jeepers.

A few years ago GG.exe gave me this title

smashing homer simpson GIF

I reckon Southerntakeover might've taken the mantle, right?

can't find it but I'm sure I read somewhere even with a loss, if a couple of other teams lose we can still officially have a playoff spot
That can't be right, if the Giants win out and we lose every game they go above us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huge win, clinch the playoff spot and the Vikes losing also helps us out for the #1 seed.

Texans blown it unfortunately.

Vikings kind of feel irrelevant. If we lose two we might not be the division champs and we've got the head to head tiebreak if we only lost one.

Vikings kind of feel irrelevant. If we lose two we might not be the division champs and we've got the head to head tiebreak if we only lost one.
Yeah I feel the same way. Think they are pretenders. Still it's a nice cushion to have

got a sneaky feeling we might actually beat Seattle in Seattle this week, think we match up pretty well vs their strengths.

* draft picks

Lets win the division at 7-10 :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back