Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sanders is an easy replace. Can get bargain RBs in the draft everywhere, loved the Eagles offseason, superbowl bound for sure (as stated in my predictions ;) )

Hurts really is the interesting one, I feel he has to play out of skin to be around next year and even that might not be enough given the draft stock the Eagles have. Can continue paying the rest of their roster while they bring in a new rookie QB on a new rookie deal for another 5 years to allow funds to go elsewhere.

Interesting year ahead.

Hurts really is the interesting one, I feel he has to play out of skin to be around next year and even that might not be enough given the draft stock the Eagles have. Can continue paying the rest of their roster while they bring in a new rookie QB on a new rookie deal for another 5 years to allow funds to go elsewhere.

Interesting year ahead.
If I had to guess, I'd say he's not likely to be the long term QB. I just haven't seen enough as a passer to make me think he could succeed when it matters.

Will very happily be proven wrong though.

If I had to guess, I'd say he's not likely to be the long term QB. I just haven't seen enough as a passer to make me think he could succeed when it matters.

Will very happily be proven wrong though.

Yeah, im sort of with you... I hope Jalen proves you, me and everyone who else doubts him wrong, hes a great bloke, the kind of bloke you'd love to have leading your franchise.

Fbg6_PYWAAIDUqI

good to see Allen, Clark, Harris still around

Just fleeced the vikings

Thank God Comedy GIF by CBC

Best of both for worlds for the Eagles & Reagor, no way he could stay on the team after last season, the second he did anything wrong on field this season, Eagles fans would have viciously turned. At least now he gets a fresh start of sorts & good luck to the bloke but he's just a more athletic version of JJAW & both are no good at this NFL stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back