• Horne-Francis

Votes: 227 92.7%
  • Callaghan

Votes: 13 5.3%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 5 2.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What I like most is they are goal kicking midfielders.

Which atm is the prototype for winning flags.

A really big game from a mid may net say 3 goals and a couple goal assists, whereas the KPF don't really kick too many bags these days.

The list also neglected some other youngsters like Scott and Lazzaro who hit the scoreboard from time to time.

1633939257479.png

So the Crows offered us #4 and two other first round picks for JHF. I'm not really a detail man tbh, so no idea at what number the other two may end up being? So I always said I hoped we'd finish stone motherless last in 2021. Was cheering on our losses, got a tad scared when it looked like we might steal a couple of games. Then of course you get accused of not being a supporter. The comp is geared up to reward the worst performing team, the fact that team in 2021 did that on the back of playing youngsters is irrelevant. It just made perfect sense to me.

So with all that said, sheesh Adelaide paid a hefty price for winning 2.5 more games than us. And as we get $$$ per article written on us, sheesh our sponsors will be digging deep. Grand times peeps, grand times.

Love the hype around the kid but gotta love how dead the trade period is that heaps of unqualified blokes who have barely watched the kid play and who’s job is to talk about trades have been going on about him for multiple days.

Cause they all want to be on record as saying they tipped it. Now should a young star not develop they'll blame the club. Easy money.

LDU, Powell, Phillips, Simpkin, Thomas, Stephenson & JHF what the actually fu**.. that’s a midfield for 10-12 years 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Imagine licking your lips, knowing that these young guns are ready to lead our team towards our next premiership and then getting a tap on on the shoulder and you see this guy:

1633942509324.png

How good is it going to be, seeing this gun leading the wolf pack. I cant wait.

Imagine licking your lips, knowing that these young guns are ready to lead our team towards our next premiership and then getting a tap on on the shoulder and you see this guy:

View attachment 1258114

How good is it going to be, seeing this gun leading the wolf pack. I cant wait.

Cunners probably just can’t wait to talk to JHF about cows and milk. Lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahhhh my favourite love story.

I deadset think that this is going to be an accurate demonstration of them meeting
Brokeback Arden Street
Just with more intense stares and less.. ahem… tents…

i don’t buy into hype easily, and I remember the first time I saw Boomer play in the reserves going home and telling my old man he’d win a Brownlow one day……didn’t quite get that right but he did end up with a pretty decorated career nonetheless. Above and beyond his obvious immense football talent JHF to me just has that champion quality, wants to pick the team up and carry them on his shoulders. Thats an innate quality you don’t see often. Carey the most obvious example, but to me JHF‘s desire to be no.1 in the draft speaks volumes of that. You see it in kids sport now and then, that kid everyone looks up to and even other parents talk about and admire even when playing against your own kid. Or when playing against opposition men, just treat them with respect. How successful they end up comes down to work ethic and desire. Sometimes it amounts to nothing, they lose interest etc, or don’t apply themselves, sometimes they lack the physical attributes. We’ve seen what Sam Walsh has done at Carlton and Rowell had chins wagging at the Suns before getting injured, but I can’t help but think JHF is a whole new level above and beyond. And when you consider a young mix of Jy, LDU, TT, JHF, Tommy and Will Phil, not to mention appearances from Stevo, and the Lizzard,,,,,that has the potential to be one of the all time great midfields bar none. That pick just ain’t for sale, and other clubs can obviously see that.……..AND what an immense mentor for that young group we have in cunners,…….calling it now,,,,”Shinboner of THIS century”

I love how Kingy backs us up all of the time. The Shinboner Spirit never dies!

There are people on here who have bagged him for not backing us and it’s laughable. He was critical at certain stages in the past when it was warranted. He is loving the path the club has gone down because it’s finally after 20 years the right path.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I can’t wait till the day we draft him and he has his first day at the club. He has amazing mentors, team mates and a support system around him.

Our club is just big one family, Stevo (anth) I know would love to have a one on one with him.

hopefully when we are out of lockdown we can go and watch them train.

Hartley also touched briefly on the pitch for North Melbourne’s no.1 draft selection. It was reported that the Tigers offered picks 7, 15, 26 and Coleman-Jones in exchange for the Roos’ no.1 draft pick which would lead to talented South Australian youngster Jason Horne-Francis.

“He’s going to be a fantastic player and they’ll be very lucky to have him if they select him at one.”

Back