Not open for further replies.

Marc Murphy
Fyfe
Omera
Sandilands
Jamie Elliot
Heppell
Hurley
Myers ( was 226k this year, will be around 150-190k price, will play every week. )

Thoughts on Caddy(c/f) or Newnes(c/b) gaining DPP... Any chance?? would be starters for mine.

Marc Murphy
Fyfe
Omera
Sandilands
Jamie Elliot
Heppell
Hurley
Myers ( was 226k this year, will be around 150-190k price, will play every week. )

Injury prone
Injury prone
Wont play again
Maybe
Hell no
Price pending yes
Price and dpp pending
Yes

Love the hurley myers options

Last edited:
If Tom Mitchell leaves Sydney, I'm all over Heeney

Tom McDonald I'm keen on, 22 game player and he'll be good for +5 to +10 on his starting price, nice age profile for a big boy

If Tom Mitchell leaves Sydney, I'm all over Heeney

Tom McDonald I'm keen on, 22 game player and he'll be good for +5 to +10 on his starting price, nice age profile for a big boy

Heeney should still be a SC FWD next year , he will almost certainly get more mid time whether Mitchell leaves or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone see Al Paton's tweet? Was a screen shot of some article with Bont stats in it, 50+% of his touches come in the fwd half, 4th best for top ball getters.

Does that mean we can expect DPP for the great Bont?

Lids priced at a 95 average, assuming he has a full preseason with no issues, will be very popular up forward

Should get an injury discount too, only managed 11 games this year.

I'm with Tox.

Many believe they'll receive a discount for not playing games in 2016

Yeah I wasn't sure if they would treated the same as a player who missed a whole season due to injury...

But tbh I don't really know/understand how the pricing all works...So for an injured player...like Dayne Beams, is it safe to assume that he will be heavily discounted to start 2017?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back