Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship Events

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd be curious to know how surprised he was to be selected for seniors for the first time, and how he found out (Ross, teammate, reading it on the Hun website)

I want him to dish some funny dirt on his teammates!

But is always interesting to hear where players think they are at, where they think their role is going forward, and what they're working on to get there.

Heyney has played all over the shop in the VFL (back, mid, forward) - sometimes during the same game. So would be interesting to hear which role is most likely if he's to see more AFL action.

Bourky how did it go with the Heyney follow up?
L2M4G have we got any sponsors going to the Hall of Fame? I can't remember if that was part of the deal.:)

It was drawn at the same time as the match day function with Sainter and Sammyfish grabbing the HoF tickets.

Ok brothers.

The results are in.

Winners of the Match Day Experience Raffle:

dan0z
St Fly

Winners of the Hall of Fame Dinner;
SammyFish25
sainter

Congratulations brothers. Make sure you confirm your spots ASAP.

Bourky how did it go with the Heyney follow up?
L2M4G have we got any sponsors going to the Hall of Fame? I can't remember if that was part of the deal.:)

any news with the followup? and answers to some of the questions?

Right Ho.
Sainter and Sammy Fish. Big night this Saturday, expecting a full report on who got the most pissed between the two of you. Photos and the long sort after interview with our Main Man Heyne!

Have a great night. I hope neither of you get stood up by the way.

Hey guys, I think there's been some manner of screw up.

I just received a letter today from he Saints which had 2 hall of fame tickets inclosed, so if either of Sainter or Sammy Fish haven't gotten your tickets they're here or someone else missed out of them.

I'll add pictures in a bit.

HoF2.jpg

HoF1.jpg

HoF3.jpg

Just out of curosity what other opportunities or prizes or whatever you want to call them are there still to be raffled?

• Two (2) Invitations to the highlight of the St Kilda Football Club calendar, the 2010 St Kilda Best & Fairest
• Signed and framed memorabilia piece by the sponsored player

Not sure what the memorabilia is, but I believe it includes the photo taken with the player at the Season Launch event. In other words someone here might wind up with a signed photo of Heyne, Zagg and myself.

Cheers goodie,

Memorabilia piece sounds interesting if it includes you guys aswell :p

It's the great man's Birthday today:thumbsu:

(still haven't had a chance to catch up with him properly guys, been busy as all heck myself and as Squiz said, the boys are in a bit of a 'bubble' world during the season)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers L2M4G, but it'd be a spur of the moment thing if I did go since I have family comitments still (they're coming down from Mackay) so I'd never hear the end of it.

As such, since everyone but Sainter has goten back to me I have 2 tickets to the HoF to spirit forth to the HoF dinner tomorrow night, no payment necessary and from scouring the thread when the raffle was drawn HBP and the Goose were available so if either of you still are speak up now while I still have the time to getthem to you. :p

I've responded via PM StFly.

The only problem I forsee with them is if they are actually a mistake are the people who use them going to turn up and find out they don't have a seat?

Anyway like SammyFish has said if you still want to offload them and nobody is coming forward we'd be happy to take a ticket each.

I'll be at the footy tonight but will be online after the game.

HBP has contacted me via PM to sort out a hand over of the tickets, worst case scenario is you rock up late and don't get a seat since I didn't see any seating allocation on the tickets themselves or anything inclosed.

It would leave me to believe that the mix up was in regards to the "who" as to the amount that was distributed. As if it was the amount then there would be specific information per ticket as to the allotment. (I would assume, to differentiate between tickets)

HBP has contacted me via PM to sort out a hand over of the tickets, worst case scenario is you rock up late and don't get a seat since I didn't see any seating allocation on the tickets themselves or anything inclosed.

It would leave me to believe that the mix up was in regards to the "who" as to the amount that was distributed. As if it was the amount then there would be specific information per ticket as to the allotment. (I would assume, to differentiate between tickets)

Yeah, I received the same ticket and information as you. These kind of events usually involve rocking up and getting an allocated seat because there's a 3 course meal included. I'm not sure why our tickets were sent to L2MFG because we both sent our names and addresses to the club as part of the RSVP. Combined with the fact you and L2MFG have also been sent extra tickets I'm not quite sure how it's going to work. Perhaps they just had a few spares? Anyway as long as SammyFish and I aren't left to stand I'm happy. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back