Player X v Y v Z - 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller and Lloyd v Hartlett and Ryder
Hartlett and Ryder by a long way.
Will score better + Ryder has a more useful DPP.
Only negative is you probably can't fit in another round 8 bye player.

Lloyd could be a good pick, but I have 0 faith in ToukTouk taking a full time mid spot ahead of Gaz, Barlow, Swallow, Hall etc. Will get a fair stint but not the same amount he was getting when almost everyone from GC was dead last year.

Hartlett and Ryder by a long way.
Will score better + Ryder has a more useful DPP.
Only negative is you probably can't fit in another round 8 bye player.

Lloyd could be a good pick, but I have 0 faith in ToukTouk taking a full time mid spot ahead of Gaz, Barlow, Swallow, Hall etc. Will get a fair stint but not the same amount he was getting when almost everyone from GC was dead last year.
Haven't even looked at the byes yet, are they in SC Gold?

Thanks for the advice, GCS are a rabble but Touk is likely to be an unpredicable pick SC wise.

Ryder will stay in my team until this years rookies show themselves, if no cheap options show that is.

Haven't even looked at the byes yet, are they in SC Gold?

Thanks for the advice, GCS are a rabble but Touk is likely to be an unpredicable pick SC wise.

Ryder will stay in my team until this years rookies show themselves, if no cheap options show that is.

Negative, but apparently round 8 is going to be best 22, so if you take too many Port/GC players in your starting line up it might hurt a bit. Wouldn't worry about the rookies though, 7 rounds is plenty of time to cull them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

+1
Cannot justify $590k on a defender who has gone 100+ once and Ryder >> Boyd.
I can definitely justify it. He averaged between rounds 7 and 23 113.5. What more do you want from a defender?
He's done it once, yes, but his improvement is largely down to a new coach with a new game plan.

In Bolton’s first year, Docherty jumped from 87.7 to 108.7 points per game and Simpson was able to move his average from 92.7 to a career high 106.4 points per game.

His average was naturally improving each year as well. Still young and improving (evidenced by his back end of the season average).

LOCK.

I can definitely justify it. He averaged between rounds 7 and 23 113.5. What more do you want from a defender?
He's done it once, yes, but his improvement is largely down to a new coach with a new game plan.

In Bolton’s first year, Docherty jumped from 87.7 to 108.7 points per game and Simpson was able to move his average from 92.7 to a career high 106.4 points per game.

His average was naturally improving each year as well. Still young and improving (evidenced by his back end of the season average).

LOCK.
but Ryder >>>>> Boyd

thats what im saying...

HH will get back to a 90 ave, and Ryder will average 90-95 IMO

Doch will average 105 and Boyd 70

180 v 175

plus, HH and Ryder are proven
Doch and Boyd are not
Docherty is coming off a better season than what HH and Ryder have ever done.

I'm not picking HH Ryder or Boyd because I don't believe any of them will be in the top 8 for their positions come the years end (Boyd obviously definitely won't be and won't alternatively generate enough cash either). Docherty will be 1 or 2. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back