Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sicily vs Curnow vs D.Smith?

If you're thinking Sicily, might be better off in the back line?

I've been hot on Smith all preseason but the argument for Curnow is winning me over. Looks like he'll get more midfield time and potentially, take over from Gibbs. Smith is a small fwd that plays some midfield time. I don't see that changing at Essendon.

Oliver. His game is less reliant on possessions and being the inside player he is it's hard to tag him out of a game.
The question is can he back up last season ? ..... will clubs have planned over the PS to stop him

Was an absolute must last season ..... at his price, more mature sustainable high scoring options

The question is can he back up last season ? ..... will clubs have planned over the PS to stop him

Was an absolute must last season ..... at his price, more mature sustainable high scoring options

He's not without risk. But if I was betting which one would slide, it would be Crouch.

Can matt crouch go up a notch
Maybe 5 ppg .....Gibbs coming in, I expect to take points ..... I may be mad, but I’m backing Sloane

When Sloane goes big , it’s big .... even after his tagging issues, he still finished with a 110 ave

Maybe 5 ppg .....Gibbs coming in, I expect to take points ..... I may be mad, but I’m backing Sloane

When Sloane goes big , it’s big .... even after his tagging issues, he still finished with a 110 ave

Back end of last year he looked like he'd worked through the tag a bit. That and he was finally getting some support from the down hill ski factory that is AFC.

Started with him and finished with him. Euphoric highs, two bottles of red, kicking the dog lows.

If you're thinking Sicily, might be better off in the back line?

I've been hot on Smith all preseason but the argument for Curnow is winning me over. Looks like he'll get more midfield time and potentially, take over from Gibbs. Smith is a small fwd that plays some midfield time. I don't see that changing at Essendon.

Correction, Deli meat was a gun mid at junior level that gws mis-used badly. He'll play predominantly mid for the Dons

Hanley and Devon Smith vs Jaeger and Crisp?

I have Hanley and Smith as being just (<5 points) ahead on potential average, and consisting of 2 potential keepers vs 1 for Jaeger and Crisp. All tied on injury risk (med/med vs high/low), with Hanley's bye being a negative. I'm leaning towards option 2 but would appreciate any opinions?

I have Hanley and Smith as being just (<5 points) ahead on potential average, and consisting of 2 potential keepers vs 1 for Jaeger and Crisp. All tied on injury risk (med/med vs high/low), with Hanley's bye being a negative. I'm leaning towards option 2 but would appreciate any opinions?
Hanley & Smith.

Crisp is a spud IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hanley and Lunchmeat.

Sicily and Simpson
Vs
Lmac and Burton

Hanley & Smith.

Crisp is a spud IMO.
Pretty much what Toxic said, I think that there's some value there, which I don't see a lot of in the top backs this year. Crisp could end up being a very serviceable D5/6 at a good price.

Pretty much what Toxic said, I think that there's some value there, which I don't see a lot of in the top backs this year. Crisp could end up being a very serviceable D5/6 at a good price.
I think McGrath/Wilson/Burton/McDonald are better chances over Crisp. Just my opinion though.

Hanley and Lunchmeat.

Sicily and Simpson
Vs
Lmac and Burton
1st option.

Having two potential breakouts is too risky IMO.

FWIW I’m running with Hurley/Laird/Hibberd with a chance of going Burton over Hurley just because I rate Burton so highly & Hurleys role could change with the inclusion of Saad.

Sicily and Simpson. I think that Burton will play all over the field and it'll affect his scoring.

1st option.

Having two potential breakouts is too risky IMO.

FWIW I’m running with Hurley/Laird/Hibberd with a chance of going Burton over Hurley just because I rate Burton so highly & Hurleys role could change with the inclusion of Saad.
Thanks Lads, I have 80k left so can upgrade 1 to a premo defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back