PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else) Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone have a PS4 Pro? Thinking about getting one, but with the rumours the PS5 coming out mid 2020 wondering if its worth holding off.

Only reason I'm thinking of upgrading is I reckon I'll upgrade to a 4k TV pretty soon due to Foxtel, but just wondering if the pro is actually worth the upgrade.

Would probably trade the old ps4 in for it.

Anyone have a PS4 Pro? Thinking about getting one, but with the rumours the PS5 coming out mid 2020 wondering if its worth holding off.

Only reason I'm thinking of upgrading is I reckon I'll upgrade to a 4k TV pretty soon due to Foxtel, but just wondering if the pro is actually worth the upgrade.

Have one and a 4K tv but don't have anything to compare it to. It's nice though. I like it very much.

Mid 2020 is still two years away and it’s definitely worth it if you’re getting a new TV. Probably a different story if it were this time next year but it’s not like you’ll be throwing away ~$500 (less if you’re trading in) if you’re going to get two years out of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mid 2020 is still two years away and it’s definitely worth it if you’re getting a new TV. Probably a different story if it were this time next year but it’s not like you’ll be throwing away ~$500 (less if you’re trading in) if you’re going to get two years out of it.
Is it much of a difference between a ps4 and ps4 pro enhanced game? Only ask because the youtube comparison videos are pointless unless you have a 4k display.

Is it much of a difference between a ps4 and ps4 pro enhanced game? Only ask because the youtube comparison videos are pointless unless you have a 4k display.

I think it is even if it’s just for the frames. Games with enhanced modes I personally opt for performance over resolution to get ~60fps and let my tv handle the upscale. Everyone is different though. Do you know anyone that has one you can play around with first?

was thinking about getting that limited edition transluscent blue PS4 controller but these are way cooler:

https://www.polygon.com/2018/8/20/17759104/ps4-controller-colors-dualshock-4

42272218470_4670b61d70_k.jpg

30212807428_46d6c28892_k.jpg

I still wish they would change the searching system, it's horse s**t. It's why I always buy through the web browser on my pc.
Yep. Just give me a ******* keyboard to type it out. Not this scrolling letter s**t

Firmware 6.0 beta is out and it features a revamped PS Store that is faster.
This out in aus yet? Have not seen anywhere to sign up for it this time.

Same, usually get an email.
You do?

I never get emails from sony other than thank you for your purchase emails. I only find out because of gaming websites.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back