Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
Feb 15, 2015
Port Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
TheDarkDwarf ... who has stepped up to become our newest Mod!

He has built a reputation as a fair, and balanced posters over a number of years on the Dees Board, and will make a fine addition to the Mod team.

Please make him welcome ... or don't, who am I? Your mother?
Welcome TDD
078EE4E1-F18D-4722-9579-0A48DC86DCC7.gif

Cannon82

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
TheDarkDwarf ... who has stepped up to become our newest Mod!

He has built a reputation as a fair, and balanced posters over a number of years on the Dees Board, and will make a fine addition to the Mod team.

Please make him welcome ... or don't, who am I? Your mother?
Short people have a low centre of gravity so its easier for them to be balanced.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

blitznu

Club Legend
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Would stand down for this ...
Stand down then mother f***er cause its time to Make BigFooty Great Again! Well the demons board anyway cause i dont step into that other shit. Anybody see the Jimmy Kimmel thing with Obama and Trump? Pretty funny. Also congrats to the emo midget campaigner hopefully hasnt got lil man syndrome after getting the call up.

Ando727

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Melbourne
Typical friggin' Melbourne, jobs for the boys - not what you know, it's who you know.

I've been here for nearly a decade and have 4 times as many posts - and don't get me started on the likes...

What is it? I'm not f#$%ing level-headed enough for you lot? When do I get some god-damned recognition? FFS...

Oh wait, I see it now... Never mind. Good call. Congrats, TDD. Keep us in line, there's a good chap.

Top Bottom