POLL - Do you support KNEELING?

Do you support the kneeling?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

If you go actively looking for something with your full bias in tow you will find it, you will look like a *en idiot after the fact but you will find what your looking for.

FBI rules noose in black NASCAR driver’s garage was a big misunderstanding

MOTORSPORT

June 24, 2020 6:57am

by MARK FISCHER AND DAN MARTIN

Source: New York Post

[https://cdn]FBI agents investigated the noose allegedly found in Bubba Wallace’s garage. (AP Photo/John Bazemore)Source: AP

A noose found in the garage stall assigned to NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace on Sunday at the Talladega Superspeedway had been there since October 2019, meaning the circuit’s only full-time black driver was not the victim of a hate crime, the FBI concluded Tuesday.

“Although the noose is now known to have been in garage number 4 in 2019, nobody could have known Mr. Wallace would be assigned to garage number 4 last week,” the FBI said in a statement.
The FBI said it would not be pursuing federal charges after the object was deemed to be a garage door pull rope fashioned like a noose.

Ask the OP. I think they had a different result in mind :)

Well theres pros and cons either way.

Yes and no is a little simplistic.

Is it like writing down I have been a bad boy a few times every day?

I guess the other question is when will it stop or should it be stopped?

Which player will be the first to break the link?

When will other disenfranchised get envious of the attention and wish to vent discord?

Well theres pros and cons either way.

Yes and no is a little simplistic.

Is it like writing down I have been a bad boy a few times every day?

I guess the other question is when will it stop or should it be stopped?

Which player will be the first to break the link?

When will other disenfranchised get envious of the attention and wish to vent discord?

If you keep reading the thread you'll find I said the simple yes/no option was not really sufficient.

It will stop at some point and I don't think anyone will bat an eyelid apart from those who will come in with disingenuous comments like "oh black lives don't matter anymore!??!"

But it also can be a simple thing. It's really just kneeling to show some support. It's not marxism, it's not gonna defund the police, it's just to show support.

Which is why I really don't understand the no votes.

If you keep reading the thread you'll find I said the simple yes/no option was not really sufficient.

It will stop at some point and I don't think anyone will bat an eyelid apart from those who will come in with disingenuous comments like "oh black lives don't matter anymore!??!"

But it also can be a simple thing. It's really just kneeling to show some support. It's not marxism, it's not gonna defund the police, it's just to show support.

Which is why I really don't understand the no votes.

I have not said yes or no.

Although BLM, all lives matter and it really comes down to respect. I think the culprits are the 5 percent and do people think the five percent will be swayed by the kneeling??

I suppose if its seen as recognition rather than a catalyst for change one could argue it as effective.

The trouble is there are other forces that push the discriminatory bandwagon let alone racist bandwagon for political and self interest reasons so its not like its going to go away. I am sure the forces behind it are happy about the discontent, the response because it allows them to manoeuvre at will being the scenes to suit themselves

A better way to approach it is to identify who the enemy is and attack it subtly using indirect measures that weaken it over time so your enemies fight each other.

For example the easiest way to address the poverty issue is make it a black issue that way the hard yards are avoided and general repression issue deflected so tyranny remains. That way the elite want poverty to become a black issue and the opposition want poverty to be a black issue because its easier to identify a group and not have to address the issue of poverty and repression because one can put it down to general racism/discrimination rather than oppression and slavery

Last edited:
I have not said yes or no.

Although BLM, all lives matter and it really comes down to respect. I think the culprits are the 5 percent and do people think the five percent will be swayed by the kneeling??

I suppose if its seen as recognise rather than a catalyst for change one could argue it as effective.

The trouble is there are other forces that push the discriminatory bandwagon let alone racist bandwagon for political and self interest reasons so its not like its going to go away.

A better way to approach it is to identify who the enemy is and attack it subtly using indirect measures that weaken it over time so your enemies fight each other

There's no magic device to install respect into a persons head, I agree.

Unless... MLK? ;)

But my point is, kneeling isn't really inconveniencing anyone. The same as peaceful protests. You (not saying you) are free to keep your opinion to the contrary bu the action itself? It's just kneeling.

There's no magic device to install respect into a persons head, I agree.

Unless... MLK? ;)

But my point is, kneeling isn't really inconveniencing anyone. The same as peaceful protests. You (not saying you) are free to keep your opinion to the contrary bu the action itself? It's just kneeling.

I am not disagreeing it its inconveniencing anyone, I am not sure it addresses the causes, thats all.

For example do blacks realise the Federal Reserve creates inequality against them via the cantillon effect prompting racism as a result to stabilise the status quo and as a defensive tactic for the elite?

Kneeling down in a football match is not going to change who controls the currency is it?

If people really wanted to take a stand against racism why not cut up your credit cards and take your currency out of a bank?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends what the question is. If you're asking should they be allowed to kneel? Of course they should. They can do what they want. They can also choose not to.

If people were to start demanding that others kneel, that's where problems start.
Is there any evidence that anyone is being forced to kneel against their will?

None has said as much, to my knowledge.

why would they, my son plays WAFL footy, they all reckon its a joke, but they will do it if they are asked because the squealing, whining, whinging, soy drenched left is hard to bare, better off just doing it

they would love to play just footy free from politics and this stupid crap, that's how we have always done it here

Are we talking about this .... or not.

Garry Kasparov
@Kasparov63

If you are worried that the game of chess is racist, please take up Go, where black moves first, instead of looking foolish by wasting taxpayer money at a state broadcaster to "investigate" it!
"Professional economist Adams received a call from a Sydney-based ABC producer on Tuesday asking whether the game was racist because white always moves first."

Storm in a teacup made up for headlines, I highly doubt that anyone actually thinks that chess is "racist".

why would they, my son plays WAFL footy, they all reckon its a joke, but they will do it if they are asked because the squealing, whining, whinging, soy drenched left is hard to bare, better off just doing it

they would love to play just footy free from politics and this stupid crap, that's how we have always done it here
Yes, why would they? Why would anyone have a problem making a small, symbolic gesture that they are opposed to racism?

Sport has never been free from politics and it never will be. How could it be?

Those in sport can choose to speak up or stay silent on political matters, but you have to realise that the choice to stay silent is of political consequence just as much.

Yes, why would they? Why would anyone have a problem making a small, symbolic gesture that they are opposed to racism?

Sport has never been free from politics and it never will be. How could it be?

Those in sport can choose to speak up or stay silent on political matters, but you have to realise that the choice to stay silent is of political consequence just as much.

no i don't and most Australians don't either, take your politics and shove it

staying silent is usually a polite way of saying shove it

most people wouldn't have a problem if they did not feel that BLM are not really who they say they are

most people wouldn't have a problem if they did not feel that BLM are not really who they say they are
Staying silent is the face of inequality and oppression is acquiescence to that inequality and oppression.

This is a political statement

Back