POLL - Do you support KNEELING?

Do you support the kneeling?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

It just soooo important.
Repeat after me, and guilt trip your fwends into doing it also......

View attachment 915465

Only if we stick together can we cure a lack of racism with racism.
Is that you? A month after players did something as inoffensive as taking a knee and you’re still crying about it. Who are the eternally offended again?

Is that you? A month after players did something as inoffensive as taking a knee and you’re still crying about it. Who are the eternally offended again?
This thread proves that no-one really knows exactly why they were taking a knee in the first place - maybe that should have been clarified to quell the mixed messages it has created.

This thread proves that no-one really knows exactly why they were taking a knee in the first place - maybe that should have been clarified to quell the mixed messages it has created.

Disagree - it proves that there are a lot out there who love to whinge about something as inoffensive as kneeling.

The reason for it has been explained multiple times by the players themselves if you want to create mixed messages that is up to you.

How the world see's BLM supporters

BestSparklingClownanemonefish-size_restricted.gif

We now know for sure that Adolf and Goebbels were rank amateurs at getting the moron element to kneel.
Think of all the time and effort they could have saved if they simply named themselves the "I love puppies and babies" Party.
Noone would want to be seen disagreeing with that.

Pretty obvious you only need to stick a hook in that regular 5% who think like moronic sheep to gain some traction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was an under 12 soccer side here in Melbourne that decided to kneel before their game.

What an absolute joke.

and now BLM are looking at having another mass protest rally in Sydney in next few weeks. Looks like the whole country will be wearing face masks shortly just like the good folk from Melbourne.

Has it been posted here? Was the whole kneeling 'thingy' started due to that pos flloyd being murdered or totally separate to it and the blm?

I posted it on page 4 I think, or check my post history.

It pretty much boiled down to "the indigenous/POC players want to do this, and the rest of us want to support them"

I posted it on page 4 I think, or check my post history.

It pretty much boiled down to "the indigenous/POC players want to do this, and the rest of us want to support them"
"We will be there for each other always, especially at a time when many are impacted by what is going on around the world"

In other words it was largely inspired by the murder of that pos flloyd which may or may not have anything to do with racism.

Yet another Uncle Tom forgetting his melanin and critiquing BLM? It's a scandal. How dare you, Coleman? Tony Timba? Who?

The meat starts from 2.30.

Scott Morrison has slammed a Black Lives Matter protest planned in Sydney next week as “appalling”.

Speaking on 2GB on Wednesday, the Prime Minister warned there was “no special rule” for people not to obey the law.
“I just think that’s appalling,” Mr Morrison said.
“What gives people a ticket to not obey the law?

It just soooo important.
Repeat after me, and guilt trip your fwends into doing it also......

View attachment 915465

Only if we stick together can we cure a lack of racism with racism.

Northern Beaches folk still support segregation.

Scott Morrison has slammed a Black Lives Matter protest planned in Sydney next week as “appalling”.

Speaking on 2GB on Wednesday, the Prime Minister warned there was “no special rule” for people not to obey the law.
“I just think that’s appalling,” Mr Morrison said.
“What gives people a ticket to not obey the law?

I agree there shouldn't be any mass gatherings at the moment but what does this have to do with kneeling?

Back