POLL - Do you support KNEELING?

Do you support the kneeling?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

:)

stil nope.. divisive and doesn't help anyone.. just tells me offiering yourself of wide personality and rumbling
about nothing at all..

we all ready know we have. a burnt admonition of guilt and these other things are trying too hard

Black Lives Matter protesters in Seattle are demanding white people give up their homes during demonstrations in suburbia.

Last night Seattle-area BLM radicals & antifa marched to residential areas. They shouted in support of “black criminals” and at one point demanded that white people move out.

Yet another clip apparently shot in the aftermath of the protest also shows demonstrators threatening a business owner who allegedly called cops to report that a window had been shattered at his business.

“You’re being racist, you’re being racist,” a protester tells the unidentified white business owner. “Check your privilege, check your privilege.”

The protester then tells the man to “go back to his gentrification business” while yelling profanities at him, the clip shows.

“This was never your neighbourhood,” the man’s rant continues. “This was never your neighbourhood.”

Seattle’s police chief, Carmen Best, stepped down this week as the city council approved cutting the department by as many as 100 cops through lay-offs and attrition. The city currently has some 1,400 officers and the reduction fell short of the 50 per cent cut that many Black Lives Matter protesters had sought.

Black Lives Matter protesters in Seattle are demanding white people give up their homes during demonstrations in suburbia.

Last night Seattle-area BLM radicals & antifa marched to residential areas. They shouted in support of “black criminals” and at one point demanded that white people move out.

Yet another clip apparently shot in the aftermath of the protest also shows demonstrators threatening a business owner who allegedly called cops to report that a window had been shattered at his business.

“You’re being racist, you’re being racist,” a protester tells the unidentified white business owner. “Check your privilege, check your privilege.”

The protester then tells the man to “go back to his gentrification business” while yelling profanities at him, the clip shows.

“This was never your neighbourhood,” the man’s rant continues. “This was never your neighbourhood.”

Seattle’s police chief, Carmen Best, stepped down this week as the city council approved cutting the department by as many as 100 cops through lay-offs and attrition. The city currently has some 1,400 officers and the reduction fell short of the 50 per cent cut that many Black Lives Matter protesters had sought.
Firstly don't follow Murdoch hate sheets nor news
Nor crap on Facebook
Treat 7 and 9 with disdain
Try
The gaurdian
Try independent Australia
Try new Matilda

Plenty of options
The facts speak for themselves
Educate yourself
Join a party
Get active
Make sure we don't end up like that
You know we have sat by and let it

Silence is complicity
Time to be a multi cultured beautiful society

Try Michael West as well

FEDERAL ICAC NOW
JOIN THE PARTY NOW

Silence is Complicity ? well how about this then...I will kneel for Blacks when they stop robbing, bashing, raping, stealing and committing crimes against society. Where is my basis for this ? look at they're percentage of total population and then look at the percentage in jail...say no more. Its the same all over the world in every Western Country, here in Australia our Indigenous population have every privilege that can be afforded to a people. This whole Bowing down is a humiliation exercise and has no basis in any re-conciliatory action, if I asked a Black person to bow down on one knee what the * do you think they would say to me ???? nothing because I would be in hospital.

I will spell it out for all the white virtue signallers in here, this is the beginning stages of reparations for displaced peoples around the world. It means you giving up your shiny stuff to someone who thinks they deserve it because a distant relative may have been wronged against and you because of your skin colour have to give it up...there isn't anything more racist than that.

Silence is Complicity ? well how about this then...I will kneel for Blacks when they stop robbing, bashing, raping, stealing and committing crimes against society. Where is my basis for this ? look at they're percentage of total population and then look at the percentage in jail...say no more. Its the same all over the world in every Western Country, here in Australia our Indigenous population have every privilege that can be afforded to a people. This whole Bowing down is a humiliation exercise and has no basis in any re-conciliatory action, if I asked a Black person to bow down on one knee what the fu** do you think they would say to me ???? nothing because I would be in hospital.

I will spell it out for all the white virtue signallers in here, this is the beginning stages of reparations for displaced peoples around the world. It means you giving up your shiny stuff to someone who thinks they deserve it because a distant relative may have been wronged against and you because of your skin colour have to give it up...there isn't anything more racist than that.
So you believe black skin makes one predisposed to committing crime? I mean, I know of people who wear their prejudice like a badge, but that’s a doozy.

Or, and this is a radical idea, crime is often a symptom of disadvantage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you believe black skin makes one predisposed to committing crime? I mean, I know of people who wear their prejudice like a badge, but that’s a doozy.

Bernie Madoff, Jeffry Epstein and Alan Bond all went to jail. Crime starts at home, you can't blame me for inflicting violence in a Black Persons home can you or are you ? are you such an apologist that you would give up your house for this cause ? or is it just so easy to sit back and toe the lefty line in the comfort of your home?

No it's not. I've been through slums all over the world where people survive on mere dollars per day, yet everyone is very hard working, law abiding, have pride and a dignity.

How insulting to say that disadvantaged people are usually the criminals.

No it's not. I've been through slums all over the world where people survive on mere dollars per day, yet everyone is very hard working, law abiding, have pride and a dignity.

How insulting to say that disadvantaged people are usually the criminals.
It isnt disadvantage, its inequality. This is pretty irrefutably established.

Poor people, in a poor society, where everybody around them is poor, are pretty law abiding. Ditto middle class people in middle class societies.

Its when you take really poor people and stick them beside obscene wealth that you have issues.
Despite the condescending 'if you just work hard, you can be rich like us' bullshit , its pretty clear to most poor people that they are going to be stuck in poverty for generations, and how hard they work is irrelevant.

This is especially true when rich societies treat poverty like failure. Poor people arent just poor, they DESERVE to be poor. If they didn't deserve to be poor by laziness and stupidity, then they wouldn't be.

It isnt disadvantage, its inequality. This is pretty irrefutably established.

Poor people, in a poor society, where everybody around them is poor, are pretty law abiding. Ditto middle class people in middle class societies.

Its when you take really poor people and stick them beside obscene wealth that you have issues.
Despite the condescending 'if you just work hard, you can be rich like us' bullshit , its pretty clear to most poor people that they are going to be stuck in poverty for generations, and how hard they work is irrelevant.

This is especially true when rich societies treat poverty like failure. Poor people arent just poor, they DESERVE to be poor. If they didn't deserve to be poor by laziness and stupidity, then they wouldn't be.

No you will see Ferraris, Bentleys, Rolls Royces cruising. Certainly many more than Australia. There are establishments where people know they simply cannot enter. They will be shooed away.

The disparity in wealth couldn’t be more in in the face of the disadvantaged.

I am shocked that the AFL didn't copy the NBA and tennis in cancelling their matches!
Because just maybe the shooting of a felon on an arrest warrant disobeying police and reaching under the seat of a car indicates the "Human Trash" these idiots are trying to protect deserved to be shot ?

The next time an innocent black person of impeccable character is killed I will be the first out protesting...but it seems the cops are just taking out the trash. You idiots prepared to lose your life protesting these kind's of sub human criminals should perhaps hand over all your assets to ANTIFA or BLM to show your true support and do us all a favour or just shut up with your virtue signalling.

Last edited:
Because just maybe the shooting of a felon on an arrest warrant disobeying police and reaching under the seat of a car indicates the "Human Trash" these idiots are trying to protect deserved to be shot ?

The next time an innocent black person of impeccable character is killed I will be the first out protesting...but it seems the cops are just taking out the trash. You idiots prepared to lose your life protesting these kind's of sub human criminals should perhaps hand over all your assets to ANTIFA or BLM to show your true support and do us all a favour or just shut up with your virtue signalling.

Speaking of human trash...

Back