Universal Love Port Adelaide 2015 Bushfire Appeal and Intra-Club Match

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry for the confusion, but the labradoodles are clearly a part of our future marriage and not the present time.

So, like, will you marry me?

tumblr_mziwumAAtt1rzik3go1_500.gif

Just a note: this is time sensitive. If you don't say yes quickly enough, I'm afraid the labradoodles may starve to death in the closet I'm keeping them in.

Release the labradoodles and I'll think about it

Release the labradoodles and I'll think about it
I'll meet you half way. One can come out, the other stays. Here's the one that has come out (of the closet, hehehe. Get it? It's gay. Naw, it's a dog, it can't be gay. Or maybe it can. Doesn't really matter. Not the point). You can name him!

Eliza%20puppies%201.JPG

See, the thing about poodles is that their hair doesn't shed. That's a huge positive. But they're also pretty feminine, which isn't ideal if I'm trying to be a man.

Labradors, on the other hand, are very manly dogs. Unfortunately their hair gets ******* everywhere.

Breed the two together and you'd get the perfect dog. The labradoodle.

Similarly, nataliekate and I are like a poodle and a labrador. We'd have the cutest kids. Right?

Okay here we go nataliekate . Kind of embarrassingly poor quality, but it proves that the leftover labradoodle isn't in a closet and is just having fun on a slip n' slide

78ZQ0XR.gif

Okay here we go nataliekate . Kind of embarrassingly poor quality, but it proves that the leftover labradoodle isn't in a closet and is just having fun on a slip n' slide

78ZQ0XR.gif
Ha. I should be holding the labradoodle really, in case it hurts itself..cos I am that kind of guy. But not a bad effort.

new bar looks good

think more face lift than Jackson like plastic surgery

packed inside already

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ken mentioned that Karl Amon still has a lot to learn
He is happy that Clarkson is worried about Port and what they do in the backline.
Trouble with this trial game is that all players know where other players should be and where they are going to at any time of the game. That makes it interesting Ken said.
Westhoff wants to work in and out of the centre tonight.
Don't talk about Jackson .. he loves it said Ken :)
Chad Wingard will start running mid next week and knowing Chad he will be ready to play the following week Ken said lol

Likes og summerton and co are out there

is that allowed

ollie is such a presence!

Match simulation definition:
Players will compete in match practice, featuring a mix of Power and Magpies players. The coaches will umpire and direct the game and on occasions will give feedback to players. The coaches have decided they will occasionally kick-in after goals to practice set-ups defensively and offensively.

Director of coaching Shaun Hart said the session would be used as a chance for players to compete for spots in the NAB Challenge and Round 1.

"It's a good opportunity for us to put players in match-play situations and test our structures and methods in offence and defence," Hart said

Remove this Banner Ad

Back