Port Adelaide FC vs North Melbourne FC (2nd PRELIMINARY FINAL)

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah im a bit worried about this game as well, i would much rather be playing the hawks but this is not the case. north seem to match up well against us and although we have won the last few encounters between the two teams, they are still our hoodoo team which makes the result anything but certain.
The "hoodoo" business may have been a claim once, but the recent record is 3-2 in favour of the Roos. It's still an overwhelming statistic, the 13-4 H2H, but has little bearing on today. Also our only two wins against Port Adelaide at AAMI stadium were the 41pt win in round one last year, and the 10pt win in round one 2002. The others have all been blow outs in favour of Port Adelaide. I'm confident if we give our all today we can stop PA's running game, but the hoodoo thing is more the Pagan era.

Really? I find it hard to believe a team paying $1.32 has had no money coming in.

All the shortening of late has been on the Roos according to Gerard Daffy of Lasseters Sport and Norm Short of Flemington Sportsbet. In yesterdays HS. Look it up.

Darwin Sportsbet Phil Hannah : "I think the Roos are great value. We're the best odds for Port anywhere at $1.35 and still can't attract much interest".

In any case, whatever. This has no relevance to the game itself.

North worries me the fact that a couple of weeks ago they absolutely dropped the ball and went down by 106, Can they maintain that focussed intense pressure footy for 4 quarters??
If North get up it will be a massive effort.
So I'll reluctantly say port by +19.5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North by 16 pts.

Will be close all day but North to hit the front late and pull away in the last 5 mins.

Hey, Im an optimist :)

Heard Wells may have rolled his ancle in the change rooms he was limping a little but seemed ok

Remove this Banner Ad

Back