Port Adelaide. The real deal or pretenders?

Remove this Banner Ad

The most unrealistic thing about this is ken Hinkley wearing a tie.
I remember seeing Hinkley wearing a suit and tie at the Brownlow with Koch a few years back, and back when Hinkley was first unveiled as Port's new coach.

The % is telling.

My guess is they will probably be top 4 but I don't think they're much of a chance of rolling either the Lions or Pies away. So need to keep winning and get top 2 and hope someone knocks the Pies out before the GF.
Changing my mind.

I wouldn't trust them away against Brisbane or the Pies but it looks like they'll most likely only have to worry about it on GF day.

They wouldn't start favourites against the Pies at the G (obvs) but in a one off game, who knows? Should GF at a minimum from here.

Changing my mind.

I wouldn't trust them away against Brisbane or the Pies but it looks like they'll most likely only have to worry about it on GF day.

They wouldn't start favourites against the Pies at the G (obvs) but in a one off game, who knows? Should GF at a minimum from here.
Brisbane are pretenders.

They're really fun to watch. Butters and Rozee exciting Port fans like Cotchin and Dusty excited us Tiger fans a decade ago - some real similarities between them respectively.

No chance of winning the flag this year unfortunately - there's a team clearly better than them. I'd be giving them every chance of a flag (or two) between 2024-28 though.

They're really fun to watch. Butters and Rozee exciting Port fans like Cotchin and Dusty excited us Tiger fans a decade ago - some real similarities between them respectively.

No chance of winning the flag this year unfortunately - there's a team clearly better than them. I'd be giving them every chance of a flag (or two) between 2024-28 though.
There was a team clearly better than Hawthorn in 2008, there was a team clearly better than West Coast in 2018, there were several teams clearly better than the Bulldogs in 2016. All it takes is one upset.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man, Butters only needs to win a coin toss and choose to kick against the wind. The similarities are ridiculous.

No chance is a weird thing to say

I’d be more worried with your lot choking in finals then worrying about trying to take us out…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Collingwood are perennial chokers 😂, Worry about your lot, For a team that’s won SFA Collingwood supporters sure are way overconfident, It’s unjustified IMO

It is not easy to win in this comp but Port have a chance in 2023. An easy draw will probably see them finishing top of the table but they have beaten some really good sides too.

It is not easy to win in this comp but Port have a chance in 2023. An easy draw will probably see them finishing top of the table but they have beaten some really good sides too.
'Easy' draw lol

We don't have a single double up game against a team currently in the bottom 6, but you go off I guess

Remove this Banner Ad

Back