Game Day Port board Grand Final day thread

Who wins the Premiership?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd love the Dogs to win, but I'm tipping them to lose. That said, I've tipped them to lose the last three weeks too. So who knows.

Don't know. Who I want to win however is a no brainer.

Carn Swans. End the Bulldogs like you ended John Butcher's career, and don't let that flog that Butcher kicked 6 on become a premiership captain!

Wait, there's an outcome from this game that can lead to us being able to correctly use the sentence "John Butcher kicked 6 goals on a premiership captain", and that's an outcome that you don't want?

I'd love the Dogs to win, but I'm tipping them to lose. That said, I've tipped them to lose the last three weeks too. So who knows.

Wait, there's an outcome from this game that can lead to us being able to correctly use the sentence "John Butcher kicked 6 goals on a premiership captain", and that's an outcome that you don't want?
but who is the captain?

Easton Wood Dogs Captain
Jack and McVeigh Swans Captains

Sarcasm of course!

Friend Franklin
UNILAD-fwend62654-640x426.jpg

Says lots that the AFL.com.au poll had bulldogs wining at 60%

I have tipped the Dog's...why, cause there was a moment after the prelim game when Bont gestured with his hand "one more", the same when Tredrea done the same gesture on the eastern side in our prelim'04.

When I saw that from Bont, instant memories flooding my mind of that day. Thats my sign of a bullies win. Sydney of course should win...BUT. No different to us in 04, we played a 3 time premiership side, and won.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the Dogs will win because their game against GWS wasn't brutal like the Sydney game was.

I think everyone would be happy if Swans could win by 120 but the Swans aren't big scorers. So I will have to be happy with any win over everyone's second favourite team (except mine because I am a curmudgeon). Go the Swans

Not fussed who wins but, as I stated after last weeks GWS game, I have a mate who is a Bulldogs fan (having been raised in Footscray with family still there). He hates he crows and watches quite a few Port games.

The lucky bugger has managed to score tickets to the GF so I hope he as a great day.

They both play the same crap uber-defensive, contested style. Swans are just better at it than Footscray across the board and have greater scoring power through Franklin etc.

Sydney will choke the life out of the game and it will end up being a 'close' game with the Dogs never ever in it, but they will think they would have won if 'only they finished top four and had a rest'.

Will be the highlight of their club for the next 50 years - the time they made the grand final in 2016.

If they manage to win, they will be the worst premiership winners by performance since...forever.

They both play the same crap uber-defensive, contested style. Swans are just better at it than Footscray across the board and have greater scoring power through Franklin etc.

Sydney will choke the life out of the game and it will end up being a 'close' game with the Dogs never ever in it, but they will think they would have won if 'only they finished top four and had a rest'.

Will be the highlight of their club for the next 50 years - the time they made the grand final in 2016.

If they manage to win, they will be the worst premiership winners by performance since...forever.
Nothing wrong with being the worst premiership team ever - I'd be more than happy for Port to lay claim to that tag any time!!!!

Tipping the Dogs by 7 points.

Back