Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What this game says about our performance against Hawthorn is quite alarming. Make no mistake, we're just going.

This is Hawthorns 3rd game in 10 days, and the Crows are coming off a 8 day break. I wouldn’t look too much into it.

Our form is concerning, but this result
is obviously more Hawthorn being exhausted than anything.

I'm half-jizzing because I hate Hawthorn.
Owen 14 would have been better. A wooden spoon for the crows is still a just reward. Even in our darkest days Port never finished a season on the bottom. The mass exodus of players predicted at seasons end will mean at least another year or 2 of them being down the bottom 😂😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought the crows would win tonight they still stink though and are at least 3 or 4 years away from being just a middle of the road side and that's if most of their mediocre youngsters get to their potential. They will go close to breaking Essendon record of longest run without winning a final in a decades time

Owen 14 would have been better. A wooden spoon for the crows is still a just reward. Even in our darkest days Port never finished a season on the bottom. The mass exodus of players predicted at seasons end will mean at least another year or 2 of them being down the bottom 😂😂
Might be bit longer, they have recruited the same as they have replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back