Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely the biggest "matchday wear" would be guernseys? Don't see too many rocking the footy shorts look these days.
True, but what I'm questioning is, is this talking about matchday wear, or is it talking about all apparel ie including t-shirts, polos, hoodies, sweaters, jackets, scarves, beanies etc.

What would be the industry average of matchday wear apparel vs all other apparel be?

An open letter from community leaders called on McGuire to move on immediately in the wake of the report, which detailed systemic racism.
“We believe Eddie McGuire has proven himself incapable of leading the Collingwood Football Club through any meaningful transformation. We call on him to step down immediately,” the letter read.
“We stand with Heritier Lumumba and his call for Collingwood to acknowledge its failure to prevent him from being subjected to racism by his teammates, as well as the decision by senior club figures, including Eddie McGuire and Nathan Buckley, to punish and discredit him when he spoke up against racism and came forward with his experiences.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I googled 'Boned!' to look for a suitable image to mark Eddie's demise - don't try this at work folks.

Boned!.jpg

Didn't Port claim to have record merch sales last year? Sure I get the flag winners sell lots of merch, but we aren't in the conversation? Is it because we drag our financial reporting out till mid Feb where just about everybody else has reported? Is the reporting just bogus? and simply there to buoy the Big Vic teams? Is what comes out of the club complete sh*t?

The kicker with this is that Puma readily supplied merchandise to Richmond and Carlton. Meanwhile, you've got a whole bunch of clubs that were probably knocking on ISC's door asking to put in more orders and not getting any response back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back