Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So not an attractive proposition for the Camry Crows as there are closer competitors' hotels.

But regardless, what supporter is going to go from Adelaide Oval to Thebarton after a game so that they can drink at a pub near Thebby Oval rather than a pub or bar near Adelaide Oval?

I have no idea how many Ports' supporters go back to Alberton Oval to drink after a game but I would imagine it would be a small number and nowhere near the number that stay in the CBD or North Adelaide to drink on after a game.

It's very busy at Alberton when Port plays away and fans want to somewhere to go to watch the game on screen and get a feed. Did that a few times in 2019 and it's a good experience.

Welcome to the bunker, Phil ... er Tim

s0V4h-1462986224-3928-list_items-silvers_applause.gif

C13A3CA7-C7BF-4C8B-9917-31CC8F9F8CA7.jpeg

Well certainly Crows 2020 was a dismal and utter failure like Hawks 2004 but let’s get real here, Nicks ain’t no Alistair Clarkson and I doubt Crows will or have picked up players like Roughead and Franklin, but I guess you have to sell false hope somehow.

He sounds like a financial driver, which is clearly the primary direction the Crows are aiming at.

Chris Schatt on his soapbox like in his old senate days bagging the AFL owning the crows and appointing all the members. Said he rang Kennett and told him about crows ownership no way would he let the AFL Commission appoint his board.

Unlike Port, at least the crow's constitution says the AFL will get out of crows board / hair on 31/10/2028 which was mentioned by Schatt, but he said its still too faraway.

Crers announce Statutory loss of $2.8 million.

And with a debt of $4.5m.
I wonder if all the numpties who were saying that you shouldn’t get Govt funding if you are in debt, which is a ludicrous statement, will demand they give back the $15m they have already got.

It's very busy at Alberton when Port plays away and fans want to somewhere to go to watch the game on screen and get a feed. Did that a few times in 2019 and it's a good experience.
Thanks but I was specifically referring to after home games at Adelaide Oval.

And with a debt of $4.5m.
I wonder if all the numpties who were saying that you shouldn’t get Govt funding if you are in debt, which is a ludicrous statement, will demand they give back the $15m they have already got.
Like us, they made a small loss ($411k vs our $278k) before depreciation (both clubs around $1.5mil) and other items, and debt blew out by $4mil+ probably because they couldn't get $5mil of 2021 memberships paid up on 17th October. Our figure is about $3mil paid up on 17th October.

At least they saved paying the SANFL about $430k to put a team in the SANFL.

What a surprise, not.
Collingwood's second most ”famous” fan is a racist, and not a Collingwood member.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a surprise, not.
Collingwood's second most ”famous” fan is a racist, and not a Collingwood member.

There is a problem with the language barrier and a bunch of other things in aged care that are causing issues. However saying what he said is clearly quite inflammatory.

Lol. So generous of them to give last year's minor premiers 2 out of the top 50 spots in the competition.

Name 50 players you'd rather have on our list next year than Charlie Dixon or Robbie Gray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back