Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crouch is later career Kane Cornes with a slightly longer kick.

kornes was an extremely effective player during his prime, but those last couple of years were absolute pus.

the way marc murphy was nursed to 300 games gave me a similar rising bile in the back of the throat feeling

epidemiologists are warning people to beware of the new KH13 variant, describing it as a degenerative illness that's almost impossible to get rid of
Looking forward to OGC's Twitter links about the effects of Long Hinkley

a 15 goal flogging probably doesnt look great on his CV, whereas for knights it doesn't matter.

you could revive norm smith and jock mchale to coach with phil jackson and sir alex ferguson consulting and the weagles would still get destroyed this week.
Brisbane currently paying $1.02 for a win this week, while the Eagles are at $13.00. One of the guys at work even suggested today that if the Lions are remotely serious on Saturday night, the biggest AFL score of 37:17 (239) could be in jeopardy.

Who knew there were two games on tonight? Nice to be on the right side of the televised/untelevised Friday night double header for once.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North seriously threatening three goalless quarters tonight. This game tells me nothing about Freo because of how bad North are but I really hope they can seriously contend this year.

So Dusty back for the Tigers today and, to no-one’s surprise, a high fend off it ignored by the maggots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back