Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't wanna live here he's one of those Melbourne or Sydney lifestyle dipshits.
Hinkley pretended we're a laser focused ruthless footy club, which was both a flat out lie, and an awful sales pitch considering the client.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Should’ve went harder for Grundy. Should’ve could’ve would’ve
'in the clubs’ respective meetings with the 29-year old, the Sydney lifestyle and opportunities outside the game appealed more than Port’s football-orientated pitch.'

We weren't in the hunt.

Brodie hates pie floaters and Farmers Union too apparently.

Surely goal and boundary umpires are on less than half what the field umps are getting. They do f@&k all by comparison.
Five seconds google says 60k for boundary and field. Seems about right. Same google also said 120k for field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hinkley pretended we're a laser focused ruthless footy club, which was both a flat out lie, and an awful sales pitch considering the client.

Hinkley is a dolt however it wouldn't have mattered in this case the big fella is big city man now he probably hates coming here to visit his folks.

The AFL are geniuses for not having any games in Adelaide or Malbun this week.

Genius is a relative measure.

More than half the population of Australia lives in Queensland and NSW.

The AFL holding the first round in those 2 states while the NRL took its opening round to Vegas with feck all Americans bothering to watch looks like genius marketing in my view.

Just a shame this game is of a crap standard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back