Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

So, do you think Harrison Petty watched tonight and got excited about playing for Adelaide next year?

DID YOU KNOW the Crows have only won 4 away games since beating the Bulldogs in Ballarat by a point in April 2022?

• 2022/R15 versus NM in Hobart
• 2022/R21 versus WCE in Perth
• 2023/R06 versus HAW in Launceston
• 2023/R24 versus WCE in Perth

How we allow this team of plodders, hacks and downhill skiers to routinely pull our pants down is as shameful as it is baffling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've said it before, but his desire to keep playing on and then hitting a patch of form has literally put the Crows rebuild back years.
They could have finished lower and collected high draft picks - instead he helped them finish mid table and maintain mediocrity for longer.

They bottomed out and choose not to build up their midfield.

They can trade their 1st pick this year for a gun if they can find one but still won't have any depth.

Jackson Mead would be the best midfielder on their list if he wanted to go there.

Oh god, Tom Richardson just posted the AFL 2019 draft...

Pick 6 Adelaide Fischer McAsey
Pick 7 Fremantle Hayden Young
Pick 8 Fremantle Caleb Serong

Nicks hasn't changed his game plan in 5 years or however long he's been there. Everyone knows what to expect and once teams started paying attention to them, they were gone.
I think hes changed the game,plan over the summer.The players hold the ball and dont kick to 50\50 contests.It makes ball movement slow and impossible for fwds to set up effectively.They dont have the cattle for such a setup.

I think hes changed the game,plan over the summer.The players hold the ball and dont kick to 50\50 contests.It makes ball movement slow and impossible for fwds to set up effectively.They dont have the cattle for such a setup.

They play 15 behind the ball then slingshot. It's their only scoring strategy. If he's slowed that down he's even less competent than I thought.

Plus they feasted on Walker's Indian summer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back