Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

inb4 Freo will get everything their way by the umpires next week against us.
Come for peace.
Yes you are right.
There is high chance that Umpires will favour Freo against PORT next week.
Port at the moment playing premiership footy and A(V)FL may want Port play Qualifying final or preliminary final against one of their favourite team in Melbourne rather than Adelaide so it will be crucial to take away 4 points from PORT as that will be the difference between Top2 and Top 4 .

I am sad today but no hate to Carlton fans or club as even I will take 4 points happily if umpires favoured Freo with a wrong decision. My question and dissatisfaction is towards an established organisation like AFL why they consistently favouring some teams without any integrity.

And my special thanks to Port fans here who cosistantly support FREO. I have been to all 17 clubs board when Freo playing well against an opposition to see what each club supporters think about Freo in Bigfooty. I noticed Port Fans is by far the most in numbers watching our game and supporting FREO when we play well.
On the other hand Adelaide fans for some reason dont like us and when some Eagles fan post some negative comments about Freo on Adelaide board Adelaide fans say nothing but when one of our Freo fans respond, they tell us to get out

I chose now, PORT is my second team after Freo

I have Club 1870 but others around me are mainly black diamond members as well afew club 1870 members.

Myself,Eddie Dingle and his mate from Darwin bought Club 1870 memberships in Novemebr 2011 1) to support the club but 2) knowing it would give us top priority come the move to Adelaide Oval. Only 63 people bought a club 1870 membership for the 2012 season. And getting to know the great Benny D helped as he helped confirm our transition to AO.
I had one when AO opened for a season or two, but I moved as the sun was too much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another coach would move Naughton to centre half back and fix that in a second.

Add Daniel behind the ball and McCrae to a wing to that too - one subbed on and the other off today. They’ve got enough talent.
The Dogs are very good when they have the ball, unfortunately they struggle to plug the holes when the opposition has the ball.
A one way team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back