Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe off topic, but went to the Port store last week looking for some Magpies gear.
A few PB kits not much else.
Some Maggies beanies looked suspicioudly like Collingwood ones frm the AFL Shop with a PAFC badge sown on :mad: :(

Got a "PAFC Est 1870" white tee with black lettering and a bit of black on it a year ago - no teal or grey. Sadly, nothing in store. Teal appears mandatory for 98% of any merch nowadays.
The “Unbeatable at Alberton” tees they had a while back where some of the best merch they’d had for years, more of those thanks.

Stat padder handball merchant ala crouch, Mitchell, rockliff.. will be a good solid player but doesn't have the hurt factor. Good supercoach though
I think he is a great player that they are teaching to be a chipscab off of halfback when he should be developing into a dominant mid/forward. North fans would have to be dissapointed if he ends up a loose halfback. Imagine if this is what we did with Rozee. He would be as good as anyone in the game at it, but totally wasted.

I think he is a great player that they are teaching to be a chipscab off of halfback when he should be developing into a dominant mid/forward. North fans would have to be dissapointed if he ends up a loose halfback. Imagine if this is what we did with Rozee. He would be as good as anyone in the game at it, but totally wasted.
Typical of Norf, then they get pi$$ed off when they leave for better opportunities.

List of teams that have had nationally broadcasted games before Port played a game other than Sunday Twilight:

Adelaide
Brisbane
Carlton
Collingwood
Collingwood
Essendon
Geelong
Gold Coast
GWS
North Melbourne
St Kilda
Richmond

Teams that didn’t make the 8 last year: 5

Rewarding performance…. Hey….

Pretty sure Port and WA teams don’t exist.

But I’m really enjoying this blockbuster….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam McClure has broken a story up at the Brisbane Lions, which he says has caused some “tough conversations” between the playing group and even delved into the players’ personal lives.
“The Brisbane Lions are adamant that what I’m about to talk about has had no impact on their poor start to the season,” McClure said.

Sam McClure has broken a story up at the Brisbane Lions, which he says has caused some “tough conversations” between the playing group and even delved into the players’ personal lives.
“The Brisbane Lions are adamant that what I’m about to talk about has had no impact on their poor start to the season,” McClure said.

Exept for the fact about 10 of them at up s**t Creek at home.

The game is 99% half mental I'd be thinking it's got to have some effect.

What’s the story?

What’s the story?
Some bullshit about end of season trip to vegas resulting in shennanigans that got back to player partners causing relationship break ups etc.

Nothing remotely interesting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back