Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh well Daniher didnt do anything stupid or anything great, but if he had a bit more space on his last kick he might have got it over the pack and scored, probably a point.

Also lol Fogharty for choking that last kick and hitting the behind post
Thats Flogarty.

I wasnt going to jinx it and say the Flog has cost them the game when the ball bounced amd hit the point post.

Spend a bit more time talking your buddy Roo. Two teams drew - what about interviewing a Brisbane player too
I still don't understand how he's allowed to do what he does despite the clear conflict of interest.
It's bad enough having commentators supporting their own let alone someone employed by the club.

Adelaide will win their next 5 in a row after playing Collingwood which they'll likely lose to so if they don't that'd be amusing.

You reckon you will beat Sydney and GWS after barely holding out Brisbane who came here from St Vincents Hospital?

At home definitely. Sydney will be tough by they'll smash Giants.

Gotta support your team I guess. You wouldn't pick Port to win those games, but then you're not a Port supporter. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Early diagnosis of the game is =
1.Chase Jones
2.Josh Rachelli
3.Umpires
Robbed the Crows 2 pionts

Gotta support your team I guess. You wouldn't pick Port to win those games, but then you're not a Port supporter. ;)
I don't support the Crows.
Nah I wouldn't because they're good sides.
Adelaide has a better record than us against quality opposition In recent years and if they get beaten they atleast don't get blown out of the water like us

Nah I wouldn't because they're good sides.
Adelaide has a better record than us against quality opposition In recent years.

christopher walken what GIF

Yep sure have that’s why they have finals every year since 2017. Now jog on you imbecile.
Read what I posted
" Recent years"
They've missed finals in recent years because they've dropped the ones they should've won but the ones they've won have been against top sides. They also have no issue beating us anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back