Game Day Ports Ripe Pears vs Blue boys

Remove this Banner Ad

Wines beaten comprehensively by Cripps was a surprise. Cripps too good for him.

Cripps is better than Wines. Cripps is a next level freak.

Still love Ollie though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the end it was a good away win.Looked in trouble at 3/4 time.Ports class around the ground wore Carlton down.

Well we're not gonna get any easier games than we had this week, and we still wasted it.

Yeah, 'til next week maybe.

We won. We have the 4 points. We are 10 and 4. Look at the positives.

Percentage only matters if we lose games we shouldnt. We keep winning and a) percentage wont matter and b) it will have grown anyway

Given our record against Carlton in Melbourne over the past few years we should take the win and look to next week. Sure it would have been good to win by plenty and boost our percentage but at three quarter time it was still anyone's game. I am happy we got over the line.

Geelong and Sydney both lost this weekend and if the Cows beat West Coast it will move us closer to the top four. We have St Kilda next week and another win may see us inside the top four

Percentage only matters if we lose games we shouldnt. We keep winning and a) percentage wont matter and b) it will have grown anyway

Neither of these things is necessarily true. If the teams around us also keep winning then it absolutely does matter, and if we keep winning small it could actually go down.

I have not had a chance to watch the game but just curious how Jack Trengove went in his first hit out for you guys. Stats look decent but they never tell the full story.

I have not had a chance to watch the game but just curious how Jack Trengove went in his first hit out for you guys. Stats look decent but they never tell the full story.
Should get another game next week: I thought he was good.

He had a solid game which should see him get another game next week. Love his personality and think his leadership experience will be useful as we move towards finals.

Main thing for me was he didn't look anxious or rushed. Has had a very good year in the SANFL for confidence and I think it showed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back