Game Day Ports vs STeaK

Remove this Banner Ad

Ruck duo?! Ladhams has proven tonight that he is the furthest thing possible from being a ruckman.
He had 14 hit outs . Dixon had 1. Westhoff 1. So in other words he rucked the whole game. And got 20 disposals. More than 21 of the 22 players in our team.

I bemused at the vitriol towards him. it is bizarre. He has played 7 games.

FMD look in the box, and look at the other 20 players. 4 goals after quarter time

Some good going melting going on from you guys here. Some are suggesting tanking for draft picks ffs
just came on to say hard luck, you’re still on top though last I checked and still the team to beat when Lycett is back and the kids get their mojo back. Charlie Dixon is a monster, love the way he goes about it
You’ve got some of the best kids in the comp, so much to be excited about

Some good going melting going on from you guys here. Some are suggesting tanking for draft picks ffs
just came on to say hard luck, you’re still on top though last I checked and still the team to beat when Lycett is back and the kids get their mojo back. Charlie Dixon is a monster, love the way he goes about it

You’re right. But we get 100% ****ed at home

Well Clarkson gets to question the umps when the mighty Hawks are 15th so surely we can - Ken must have realised kissing AFL/vfl arse don't work by now.
But still we re better than the Saints and I hope the players were embarrassed. Burn-Jones our best t followed by....................

Well Clarkson gets to question the umps when the mighty Hawks are 15th so surely we can - Ken must have realised kissing AFL/vfl arse don't work by now.
But still we re better than the Saints and I hope the players were embarrassed. Burn-Jones our best t followed by....................

Absolutely disagree. I have never seen a one sided ruck contest as bad as this one. We got absolutely ******* slaughtered and couldn’t get anything going because of it. We’re always on the back foot. Should be dropped and never picked again.
Funny to hang s**t on the ruckman in his 7th game and not the experienced midfield who've spent 50 odd games getting service from the opposing ruck yet apparently cant counter any of his taps

Cheers, that’s a modern Port supporter for you, if we can’t be the BEST build a losing culture...

The kids are good, more to come, Hayes, Burgman, Williams, Mead.

Funny to hang sh*t on the ruckman in his 7th game and not the experienced midfield who've spent 50 odd games getting service from the opposing ruck yet apparently cant counter any of his taps

Rucked with his opposite hand? Spoke to the Saints lads in Swahili?

100%, and the saddest part is we’re down by 29 as I type so to the casual AFL fan they’ll see that and think “well you lost by that much the umpiring isn’t going to have that much of an impact” but it is because the momentum that St Kilda got coupled with the disappointment to Port, it would have any team feeling flat.
The umpiring kept them in it for 3 quarters!
After that we weee ****ed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So awful. I imagine it has burned out many port supporters. So desperate for change. Same treadmill for years.

Having sat in a new area and watched people get seriously angry at one of our number for being aggressively critical of our great seafood connoisseur and mastermind, Ken Hinkley, it’s safe to say the people you speak of are still well in the minority.

2011/12 seriously mindfûcked people.

They behave like we’re some piddly little concern on par with North Melbourne or South Adelaide, and losses like this are just our lot.

Tredders reckons Garner is stiff for opportunity
He is 5’8, wouldn’t have had a matchup tonight, King would have kicked 6 on him, Membrey would have kicked 9, Parker and Hind would have been too quick... can’t play Clurey, Jonas and Garner all
In the same back 6... it’s the Wines, Rockliff, Drew chat...

Melbourne will be harder than the Saints- so well probably win!!! I guess we'll get to see Watts, Bergman and/or Williams and we are still top.(that's what we tell the players cause we know they're better than that)

He is 5’8, wouldn’t have had a matchup tonight, King would have kicked 6 on him, Membrey would have kicked 9, Parker and Hind would have been too quick... can’t play Clurey, Jonas and Garner all
In the same back 6... it’s the Wines, Rockliff, Drew chat...

Bonner is 190cm and plays like a 150cm 50kg child.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back