Autopsy Positives and Negatives vs Hawthorn - Rd 8, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

A reminder: if you donate $25 or more to the GoFundMe for fellow Eagles fan AxialMat, you will receive one month of free Premium Platinum BigFooty.

Send your donation receipt to Chief to receive your free month.

Ah Chee very good. Probably what we were needing last year from him.

Cripps is battling a bit.

I thought NN was better than the previous few weeks, queries on positioning aside. Williams promising but Waterman not great.

Scandal: West Coast only won because the female umpire is biased as she is involved with Adam Simpson. Or at least that's what the Hawks supporters behind me expressed repeatedly today
Between this board and the Hawks fans near me, it's clear that the umpires were definitely hopelessly biased towards... the other team.

IMO Nic Nat is carrying an injury and we're trying to limit his running.

You can see it most obviously at the centre bounces. Rather than his trademark leap on an opponent's head, he's relying on brute strength and positioning more. He's good enough that it still works but there's no way he's 100% fit.

A reminder: if you donate $25 or more to the GoFundMe for fellow Eagles fan AxialMat, you will receive one month of free Premium Platinum BigFooty.

Send your donation receipt to Chief to receive your free month.

how does one send it? Just a screenshot?

He’s probably worried he’ll say

how does one send it? Just a screenshot?
Any sort of proof will do, a screenshot of the email you receive after donating seems the easiest way 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Petch showing some really good footballing ability his last few games. Really promising.

Ah Chee making me look silly for wanting him gone. It was a low intensity game but still need to win and he certainly did his bit well

Redden playing some of the best footy of his career this season.

Hear hear.

+ I’ve been really impressed with Petrucelle this year. His footy IQ seems to have grown and is getting in the right spots more often.

+Jamaine Jones with another good game, quick and a very nice field kick.

+ Gaff’s defensive running.

+ Win on the road, not sure how much you can take out of it but it’ll give them some confidence.

- The commentators…they spent 10 minutes talking about the impact JK’s injury was going to have, then they proceeded to mistake Darling for Kennedy for the rest of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

+ GUNSTON late out. Major factor, and great help to us.

Plus all the other plusses already posted.

Negatives

I think Dermie blabbered on about Nic Nat more than the combined powers of PerthNow, WAToday and the Worst Australian ever have.
Eddie being given a platform to b*tch about Port Adelaide where he spoke about Kochie's "big nose being broken".

Just fu** these sorry excuses for a commentary team right off.
Dermies constant inane babble like a mad chipmunk on nitrous oxide, just dribbles on and on...maybe he was never the same after this Woosha hit?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back