Training Training Thread 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

GIF by South Park

Right then, given you probably don’t know what the you are talking about then, best not to tee off like a complete w***er at people that might then?
lol what? i never claimed to know s**t, because i dont
Embrace the post Covid flexibility, for the good of us all 😉
mate, i wish. we actually had our wfh days reduced recently. it sucks

Can someone please post the queens counsel of the nmfc bigfooty board that we have to get any ITK info to get verified

Thanks in advance
It's Kings Counsel now mate get with the times would ya.

Can't you see, some people need to box the donuts and therefor can't get down to the ground to see players train.
It's just not inclusive enough because they are not ITK.

Last edited:
New low for this board. First we're attacking people with inside info. Now we are making snide remarks against those that give up their free time to head to training and write up reports for this board. Lunacy.

Poster's like Sphynx are more important than my kids during this time of the year. Just kidding, they are more important than them year round.

If I was Aaron Hall, I'd mention Stuart Dew.

If I was Clarko I'd mention that Dew had played in multiple winning finals sides and a flag, then helped win another off his own boot.

If Hall had those runs on the board, he might get some more leeway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone please post the queens counsel of the nmfc bigfooty board that we have to get any ITK info to get verified

Thanks in advance
like you've never hung s**t on people posting ITK info!!! You're the second worst behind blackshadow

Themanbun asked me the same question about my info and I PM'd him an answer. He then stuck up for me when idiots questioned me. tales129 was similar. I dont doubt his info for a second. But hanging s**t on TMB for just asking if it was solid info is pretty stupid. tales confirmed it was, so why doubt him? It's not like he has made s**t up before.

So Hall, leave the pies alone ya dill.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back