Pre-Season Training 2018-19

Remove this Banner Ad

Daniel looks fit...….good to see.

I know others have commented, but that is such a beautiful image. Like a classical painting, full of emotion, and the light and Bucks’ symbolic ‘wings’.

I must be getting soft...

You probably are getting soft, but it's still a really beautiful shot. Whoever took it would be pretty pleased with their efforts.

I overheard the coaches on the ground mention to the boys about their pre season camp in the Gold Coast first week back after Xmas break.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Let’s all drop in on Rankine and Lukosius whilst there and tell them
Just the Collingwood group and their supporters for the camp is bigger than the club you’re joining.

Seed planting :)

Get on board the Wells express. I sense an Indian Summer. (looking forward to Beeg's Indian buffet gag.

2oxso5.jpg

Get on board the Wells express. I sense an Indian Summer. (looking forward to Beeg's Indian buffet gag.
Beeg might be forgetting that his avatar was at the end a rat.

“I don’t know what that is?”

“You know exactly what that is Mr Hill”

(Jokes)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the end in just like everybody else.
A shnook.

Geez Will Kelly has a nice frame on him, he's huge!
He must be nearing 200 cm
Against his dad he looked quite a bit taller.

Wells looking good too :)

Go Pies

Would be pretty soft (and surprised) if they didn't.
Wasn't it only a couple years back I'm pretty sure Carlton cancelled a training session because of forecasted heavy rain. Its a winter game, suck it up boys.

Daniel looks fit...….good to see.

Been waiting to see how he'd returned this pre-season; that he looks trim is up there with the best news of the pre-season so far. A fit and firing Wells coupled with the addition of Beams would make for an incredible midfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back