Pre-Season Training 2018-19

Remove this Banner Ad

On a personal note, I got a call from my doctor at 8:30am asking me to come in at 3 to discuss test results even though my appointment the other day said I was in the clear.

So with this news as well my day is going ******* swimmingly.
I hope everything is alright Pragmatic Shill

On a personal note, I got a call from my doctor at 8:30am asking me to come in at 3 to discuss test results even though my appointment the other day said I was in the clear.

Trust it’s all good.

Just if you see Davoren on the door then run....

Drink lots of fluids, exercise more, avoid fatty foods. Trust it’s that usual message.

Cheers that it all goes well.

Last edited:

Good luck mate. Hope all goes well.

Only blessing is it’s the 15th of February not 15th of March. Fingers and toes crossed. I’m also not sure pain is a particularly good indicator.

You're correct. Pain is no longer considered a good indication of the severity of tissue damage.

He was able to put pressure on the ankle and walked off with the assistance of 2 trainers. Look like he twisted his ankle. If it was serious jordy would not be able to put any pressure on the ankle and would of been carried off!!

He will be fine you will think by this time next week. Just need to ice and tape his ankles

Lol. Just a sprained foot like Wells last year....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cleared of major damage according to the website/ Insta. Whatever that means...

Edit: I was critical of the club not getting ahead of Howe’s issue so it’s good to see they didn’t make us play the waiting game 👍
I’d normally take it as a good sign, but after this post to me on FB from a physio mate I’m not so optimistic...
yes. was being sent off for scans. I don't like it though. That kind of pain with nothing on scans now could only mean a syndesmosis injury. Kinda wish he just rolled the other easier to heal ligaments

Remove this Banner Ad

Back