Game Day Prelim Final Geelong v Brisbane Fri 16 Sept, 7:50pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't rate him as highly but agree his end to end running will be missed
One of the highest rated players tonight, look at that first contest of the game where he takes a contested mark and then makes great use of the pass. It leaves a massive hole on one wing especially when we are a transition team.

Said with LURVE. . .
. . .EFFINGFU for doubting Hawkins!

Would love to see all the armchair Norms playing! Doubt they’d goal in a kids’ game
😹 😹 😹

One of the highest rated players tonight, look at that first contest of the game where he takes a contested mark and then makes great use of the pass. It leaves a massive hole on one wing especially when we are a transition team.
Smith will go back out there, which is a pretty handy replacement.

I'm sitting behind the cheer squad, but to me the real cheer squad and barometer of the crowd is standing behind me

The group of rowdy fans standing at the back of Bay 3, haven't stopped cheering, singing, chanting and supporting across our two finals I've sat in this bay

They are brilliant

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smith will go back out there, which is a pretty handy replacement.
Agree they will movE SMITH to a wing (he is a bit lost in the forward line). then they can put Parf in IMO as reinforcement in case one of the other mids are off. Against Pies or Swans I don’t think we can have too many mids!

Mate he has said for 2 years MAX is a average player just laugh

During Hipwood's shot on goal just then, Jezza made his way to our goal square all on his own and just taking it all in

I'm wondering if he was thinking back to the 2018 GF, that situation and maybe how un-prepared GWS was for the environment they came out into - this time he's a bit older, maybe more mature and preparing himself for what's to come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back