Game Day 2019 Preliminary Final vs Geelong, MCG, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually not a fan of the boos, we should respect our opponents. Plus if I were in their shoes I'd get energy from the boos.

Plus I think the silent treatment would be more funny
Na the boos really made them cry last time and as for respect * that nobody treated us like s**t more than those pricks.

Still pisses me off that we play fast, chaos footy in an age where it's supposedly "safety first" and we get absolutely no recognition for it. We've carried the game for 3 years whilst the likes of GeeLOL try ruin it.
Media think we only have one player.
Dusty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the umpires have the ability to take the win away from us, then we didn't deserve to win.

Bring it on.

Good to be positive like that.
IMO I see every sporting event or life for that matter as a combination of hard work mixed with luck. We can still deserve the win and be s**t out of luck with injuries or umpires.
Let's hope we get the luck to go with our deservedness

a8b92b607f91d59713c375c271adeb65.jpg

Not so tired now that works finished.

However my nerves have arrived once again!

God I really really really want to win tonight!

Find your ROAR joely.

Let it out.

We are spoilt pigs rolling in mud these days... too busy thinking about the quality kids to remember we are on the doorstep of the big dance 😎

Yep, rolling in mud really is the only way to describe it.

There’s a row of flags and the only real question is what years. Our window is triple glazed and it’s got 200,000 Tigers and growing to help carry it.

I was just thinking yesterday about a Tiger conversation I had back two decades ago where our major sponsor (TAC) was threatening to dump us leaving us faced with a massive deficit and a few hopeful souls were floating the idea of linking our major sponsorship to the Black & Gold product line.

The colours were close enough, we stank so bad we were happily willing to be flexible about what the concept of seafood in a can fit for human consumption actually looked and tasted like, and all things considered, nobody would have objected too much to us being the ALMOST BLACK & GOLD TIGERS.

No words can ever describe the transformation and to try and put into words the road from perennial joke club to today is an exercise in futility.

You just accept with the deepest humility and gratitude that it’s finally our time to swagger into the ‘G like the unstoppable army we have become and eat everything in sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back