Preview Preliminary Final vs Richmond @ Adelaide Oval 16/10/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Up until the Bulldogs 2016 Prelim and Grand Final wins i didn't really buy into the idea the AFL conspires to conjure a particular result. That changed everything for me.

With Victorians locked up at home i think the AFL would want one of the remaining Vic teams to be playing off in the GF for a ratings bonanza.

I’d normally agree with you but they literally have a captive audience in Victoria. We don’t have many alternatives

Wait, what? When did you move to Melbourne? Poor bastard.

oh about 12 months ago. It’s been awesome so far.

The funniest thing is that about 24 hours after our illustrious leader said “why would you want to go to South Australia?” This place has been the biggest shithole on the planet.

I email Dan every day to tell him I would like to go to South Australia. Nothings happened yet but I’m confident I could be there by around 1 2022.

This game is going to be epic. They were missing players, yes, but we were missing Rozee, Ebert, Burton, Marshall and Motlop, who aren’t exactly scrubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game is going to be epic. They were missing players, yes, but we were missing Rozee, Ebert, Burton, Marshall and Motlop, who aren’t exactly scrubs.
Motlop, Ebert, Marshall and Rozee kicked 7 of our 9 goals last game. Also a fit Burton is a massive upgrade on Bonner.

Motlop, Ebert, Marshall and Rozee kicked 7 of our 9 goals last game. Also a fit Burton is a massive upgrade on Bonner.
Cam Sutcliffe was playing too. He automatically makes our team worse by 3 goals.

So minus the Richmond ‘Teflon Gold Card’ has Lynch got anything to worry about apart from a serious case of worms? Or is there a “Richmond Fetish Clause” that allows for the odd prod, knob tug and face sitting to take place without cause for concern? And I’m not even getting onto the Doogs genuflection, pretty apt since Lynchy just took him to brown town really!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back