Banter Preseason general discussion - The Reigning Premiers Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Astro7

Official Halftime Oranges Man
Aug 6, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Those lists are sheer whack!
Leave those Vics to their bubble-world. We know better as to who's better on our list.

Also Darling is historically handsome, even ruggedly handsome when he has the pill in hand...when he can't find the pill, he can be a little lost n' winsome?

And where and why is Ah Chee...?

Last edited:
Do we have a final open intraclub after this JLT match?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Intraclubs aren’t open but Simpson mentioned Kennedy would play a half in an intraclub we’re playing next Friday

If it’s at Lathlain it’s possible to get into the ground or watch through the fence with the media. No hope if they play it at subi

archiemoses

Premiership Player
Sep 15, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Intraclubs aren’t open but Simpson mentioned Kennedy would play a half in an intraclub we’re playing next Friday

If it’s at Lathlain it’s possible to get into the ground or watch through the fence with the media. No hope if they play it at subi
I remember watching an intraclub from the stands at subi a few years ago. Have they changed this stance?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

The Stid

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Bruins
Is it just me or does Yeo look a bit bigger this year?
373D699E-E9D3-4D6D-8365-C91FF3107BAE.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 13, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Just you. They've always been infinitely sexy.

Best looking side my Flem straight. We are just that kind of club. We refuse to be second best in anything.
I agree with everything you're saying. But there's different sizes of infinity (cardinalities). So I'm just asking if people agree that the infinite amount of sexiness in this squad is greater than the infinite amount of sexiness the blokes had this time last year.

Also, set theory really ****ed with my libido :(

Big_Birdy

Premiership Player
Jul 6, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
I agree with everything you're saying. But there's different sizes of infinity (cardinalities). So I'm just asking if people agree that the infinite amount of sexiness in this squad is greater than the infinite amount of sexiness the blokes had this time last year.

Also, set theory really ****** with my libido :(

Everyone looks better with a bit of bling on the neck.

It is science.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back