Preview Preview and Discussion Round 3 Richmond v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Rioli Out and ..... In

I didn't hear any positive reports out of the last Box Hill game. But if you say Pup has been in good form I'm sure he'll be the one included.

I didn't hear any positive reports out of the last Box Hill game. But if you say Pup has been in good form I'm sure he'll be the one included.

According to the box hill board he has been in the best the past two weeks and last week was close to our best on.

Bring him in!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, can't believe we accepted the one match ban ... just wow :(

On precedence alone, I agree. Completely ridiculous decision from the MRP. It really is a joke.

That said, a week's rest for those sketchy hammies is ok by me and I'd rather he misses against the Tigers than a Geelong/Collingwood/St.Kilda (not underestimating the Tigers, just stating the obvious).

Reckon Clarko and co. would be as furious as us fans (knowing Clarko, probably more) over the suspension but for the aforementioned reasons above, as well as the risk of having the suspension increased to 2 weeks if we fail (I think?), they decided not to challenge the decision.

Most likely Guerra as he was the emergency last week,

But personally i would like to see Issac Smith get his 1st run. because he is a midfielder/ forward type of player

Pup or Smith for me pace and youth. If we go experienced I'll take Guerra.

I'm agree with Pacman, I think with Rioil out we need to bring someone in with pace like Pup or Smith. I would personally love to see Smith get a go but not fussed either way.

Time to unleash Isaac Smith.
In front of a big crowd under lights on a Saturday night is the exact situation that Smith would thrive in.

Probably Whitecross. Was in the team round 1 and only given a quarter in that match. Played reasonably well in the Pre-Season matches.

I think Guerra should only come into the team if Ladson or Suckling either

a) Get injured/Suspended
b) Drop form

Ellis is an option, however hasn't earnt it by any stretch.

Could debut Smith as he is that running midfielder/forward type player, Puopolo is in the same boat as Guerra however maybe adding Birchall to the list of players he could replace when a situation arises.

Whitecross.

Whitecross for me...

Whitecross: He has had reasonable form during the pre season didn't really get a go in Adelaide before being dropped can play forward and kick goals. I don't think he is overly slow and can provide run and carry.

Smith: the temptation is huge here but didn't we say that players have to earn their spot. Well IMO not there yet.

Popuolo: Could come in if there was a backline deficiency injury or suspension. Has played well at box hill last week wasn't as good as the week before. He did go missing for periods in the game started like a house on fire. Again it all about team balance. I like the boys intent and will definitely get a gig some time soon.

Ellis: Would have chosen him had he put in a better performance at Box Hill because he is a direct swap for Rioli but needs to do more at Box Hill

So i would choose whitex based on structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back